Persona 5 Royal Classroom Answers Guide
In this article, we will provide you Persona 5 Royal Classroom Answers Guide.
After being accused of assault while getting involved with a situation of sexual assault you will be sent away to Shujin Academy. You will receive hatred from everyone around you to help improve your image, you will have to correctly answer questions in the classroom. Since this is gonna be the most important objective for you which will also help level your skills up. In this article, we will provide you Persona 5 Royal Classroom Answers Guide which will help you progress in the game. We have provides all answers along with the dates and questions asked to make it easy for you guys to understand.
Also Read | Persona 5 Strikers Trophy Guide And Roadmap
Persona 5 Royal: Classroom Answers Guide
Persona 5 Royal April Classroom Answers
- Tell me what the Devil’s Dictionary defined as the chief factor in the progress of the human race.
- Between A and B… which line seems longer…?
Answer: They’re the same
- Between music, theatre, and chariot racing, which sport did Nero win when he participated in the Olympics?
Answer: All of them
- What’s that phrase meant to convey? “My country, right or wrong?”
Answer: You unquestioningly support it.
- But the original meaning was different? So I guess it’d be something like…
Answer: You have a duty to correct it.
- Do you know the name of the theorem named after this number?
Answer: Four color theorem
- First off, the “wunder” part probably means…
- Next, the “kind” part. That’s probably…
- So a “wunderkind” would be…
Answer: A prodigy
Persona 5 Royal May Classroom Answers
- So what’s the literal translation of the phrase “femme fatale”?
Answer: Fatal woman
- You know the time period Yoshitsune was active in, don’t you?
Answer: The Heian period
May 11: Midterms Day One
- What historical figure inspired the term of “favoring the magistrate”?
Answer: Minamoto no Yoshitsune
- Yoshitune had a brother, right? Oh, I think his name was…
Answer: Minamoto no Yoritomo
- But they ended up coming into conflict. And in the end, when they had to oppose each other…
Answer: Yoritomo won
- That’s probably because people tend to sympathize less with figures in power, and sympathize more with…
Answer: The weak
May 12: Midterms Day Two
- Which brain function is responsible for the phenomenon of seeing an illusion in this figure?
May 12: Midterms Day Two
- Which of the following maps can you paint without any adjacent areas being the same color?
May 13: Midterms Day Three
- Name the book that defined malefactors as the chief factor in the progress of the human race.
Answer: The Devil’s Dictionary
May 13: Midterms Day Three
- What character archetype refers to a mysterious and seductive woman, typically with ulterior motives?
Answer: Femme Fatale
- What do we call the phenomenon where believing in a treatment’s power is enough to improve your condition?
Answer: The placebo effect
- Which famous ukiyo-e artist of the Edo period is said to have moved residence over 100 times?
Answer: Katsushika Hokusai
- The golden ratio is 1:1.618, but do you know the silver ratio?
- If we think about what these words have in common, then maybe “syn” means…
- And “aisthesis,” huh? That’s a little like the word aesthetics. I wonder if it means…
- So that means the full word basically means…
Answer: Senses coming together
- Do you know which author Leblanc borrowed from?
Answer: Arthur Conan Doyle
- Do you know which peg-legged, parrot-toting historical figure’s appearance became a visual shorthand for pirates?
Answer: John Silver
Also Read | Persona 5 Royal Guide – Crossword Puzzle Answers
Persona 5 Royal June Classroom Answers
- What do you think the name for this phenomenon is?
Answer: The halo effect
- The red king crab is biologically related to the hermit crab. So how is it different from a crab…? Do you know?
Answer: The number of legs
- Where does totalitarianism take things a step further than authoritarianism?
Answer: Controlling public thought
- What color do you think it turns?
- Between paper bills and coins, which one is issued by the government?
- What do you think? One of these has minor metals in it, right?
- Now, do you know what this woman’s position was?
Answer: A pope
- Which of these animals is involved in an English idiom about the weather?
- What do you think it says on the back of this piece?
Persona 5 Royal July Classroom Answers
- What’s the meaning of the original Chinese phrase that these dumplings’ names came from?
Answer: Barbarian’s head
- Two people are responsible for July and August having 31 days. Do you know who those people are?
Answer: Julius and Augustus
A two-part question today.
- So Tanabata’s about gods crossing a starry sky to reunite once every year. It might have something to do with…
Answer: The Milky Way
- What’s the traditional food of Tanabata?
- Do you know what shape it is?
- What is long-term memory, anyway?
Answer: Memories that last a long time
- Maruki mentioned something about the number of memories you could store, right? Something like…
- If you have theoretically infinite space for them… then theoretically, you’d be able to retain them for…
- Do you know what he did?
Finals last three days and are structured the same as your midterms.
July 13: Finals Day One
- If angle C is 28 degrees and angles A and D are 88 degrees, what is the angle of B and E?
Answer: 64 degrees
- I think this came up in class. They were invented by that famous guy from Romance of the Three Kingdoms, right?
Answer: Zhuge Liang
- And they were offering something to quell the river…
Answer: Barbarians’ heads
- This master strategist came up with the baozi to…
Answer: To offer them instead of heads.
July 14: Finals Day Two
- Write the name and biological classification of this creature.
Answer: Red King Crab (Paralithodes)
- What happened when the government issued paper and hard currencies in Japan for the first time?
Answer: It confused the economy.
July 15: Finals Day Three
- What is the English equivalent of the Norwegian idiom ‘raining witches’?
Answer: Raining cats and dogs
- Which of the following is another name for the soumen noodles traditionally eaten on Tanabata?
Answer: Demon guts
You have now made it to the summer break.
Persona 5 Royal September Classroom Answers
- Each hand in this famous statue means something, but… do you know what the right represents?
- Do you know the name of that phenomenon where the second-hand looks like it’s stopped moving?
- What does a pawn shop offer that a secondhand shop doesn’t?
Answer: Money loans for collateral
- What’s one of the origins of the phrase “cat got your tongue”?
Answer: Cats eating human tongues
- The robot comes from a word in Czech. But where in Europe is the Czech Republic located?
Answer: Central Europe
- How many white and black shapes are there respectively on a soccer ball?
Answer: 20 white, 12 black
- So “PVS”, referring to when you mistakenly think your phone is going off…
- The next part is the V part. That means it’d be “phantom…” what?
- Last is the S. So if we have “phantom vibration” so far…
- But the fishermen of Nagaragawa are actually civil servants as well. So, tell me which sector they belong to.
Answer: Imperial Household Agency
Persona 5 Royal October Classroom Answers
Regular classroom questions
- If we use “three watermelons in the sun” to visualize a certain matter’s size against the universe’s, what are the melons?
- Now, do you know who invented this instrument?
Answer: Joseph-Ignace Guillotin
- Which name was most commonly ascribed to shape B?
Midterm’s classroom questions
October 17: Midterms Day One
- Counting both black and white surfaces, how many surfaces are there in total on a soccer ball?
Answer: 32 surfaces
- Didn’t the teacher say that the number of colors used to be different? Do you remember?
Answer: It used to be one color
- Oh yeah, I remember. I think she said that unlike now, soccer games were broadcasted with…
Answer: Black and white picture
October 18: October Midterms Day Two
- Who conducted executions using this device?
Answer: Charles-Henri Sanson
- What is the reason that most people cannot become cormorant fisherman of Nagarasawa?
Answer: It’s a hereditary profession.
October 19: October Midterms Day Three
- What is the meaning of “robota,” the etymological root of “robot”?
Answer: Slave labor
- Which of the following describes the density of stars in outer space?
Answer: 3 bees in all of Europe.
October 22: October Midterms Day Four
- Now, tell me the total count for each column in this magic square.
October 24: October Midterms Day Five
- From a psychological standpoint, what is a key reason our memories can differ from reality?
Answer: Memory bias
Persona 5 Royal November Classroom Answers
- Can you tell me the meaning of the word “wack” in the Thieves’ Cant?
Answer: A share of stolen goods
- Clubs is a club, diamonds are a gem… So, what does a spade represent?
Answer: A sword
- Tell me how old you have to be to listen in on a trial.
Answer: Any age
- Do you know why it’s missing in the character for “crow”?
Answer: Crow’s eyes are hard to see
- I wonder. Do you know why our voices sound so different over the phone?
Answer: Because the voice is synthetic.
- Tell me why that is
Answer: Because of high altitude
- How was he punished?
Answer: His head was put on display
- Do you know the name of this graph? Your hint is “snails”…
Persona 5 Royal December Classroom Answers
December 20: December Finals Day One
- Choose the graph that became the origin for the name for the Chinese yoyo known as a diabolo.
- He was a really famous thief from the Edo period, right? How much money did he steal, in the end?
Answer: Over one billion yen
- As a result, he was sentenced to…
Answer: Having his head displayed
- Criminals, especially famous criminals being paraded around, were mostly done for…
Answer: Public performance
December 21: December Finals Day 2
- Which suit of cards represents the Holy Grail?
- According to Japanese judicial law, what is possible for even an infant to do in court?
December 22: December Finals Day 3
- What country refers to a person who controls politics behind the scenes as a “prime minister in black”?
- The Japanese word “dokyuu” translates to “massive.” What English word inspired the initial “do” in dokyuu?
Persona 5 Royal January Classroom Answers
You have reached the end of the year
- What’s this phrase supposed to illustrate about the gods of Shinto?
Answer: How numerous they are.
- What’s that phrase again? The one about how many gods there are in Shinto…
Answer: Eight Million Gods
- Where do you think the fictional land of “Ihatov” is modeled after?
- What did the word “awful” originally mean?
- Do you know what she’s stepping on?
Answer: A snake
- What does that mean when describing a person?
- So what kind of connotation would “salty” have in that context?
- So with all that in mind, “salty” probably means…
- How far did this study suggest personal happiness can spread?
Answer: To friends of friends of friends
That will be all in our article on Persona 5 Royal Classroom Answers Guide. While here you may also like our article on How Long Persona 5 Royal Takes To Beat.