Google Play store was originally designed for Android mobiles. But now you can download the Google Play Store app on a PC and laptop. So that, users can take advantage of the apps and games available through it. The further use of Google Play Store on laptops is just the way we use it for Android Devices. The process to download is not complicated and here are simple steps to understand how to.
How to Download Google Play Store on Laptop or PC
Your system should be updated to Windows 10 or Windows 11 to download and install the Google Play store on your laptop or PC. Follow the steps given below to download –
- Open Chrome on your Laptop or PC.
- Search for BlueStacks and tap on the first link that appears.
- You will find the Download BlueStacks 10 option on the left side of the screen.
- Click on that option and it will download the software to install BlueStacks on your PC or laptop.
- Install BlueStacks with the help of the file given.
- Then it will check the system for compatibility and start installing the software.
- Once BlueStacks is installed, it will automatically open on your laptop screen.
- There you will find the Google Playstore App right at the beginning.
- Click the Google Play store option and Sign in with your email id.
- You can also skip signing in and use the Playstore app to download games and apps that you like.
- You can also download BlueStacks X to play games on your laptop. Or you can download BlueStacks 5 to play the usual games on your PC.
You can then just search the apps and games you wish to download and it will be shown in BlueStacks or separately on your laptop and PC. In this way, to download the Google Play Store, users will have to download and install BlueStacks first. This makes it even simpler to use Play Store and helps it run smoothly and become compatible with your device.
Other Methods to Use Play Store on PC
If your device is compatible enough, then you can simply –
- Go to Google Chrome and search for Google Play Store.
- Then open Play Store and check for the Windows option.
- If Play Store shows the Windows option on devices, then you can directly use the Google Play Store App through Chrome.
- Then you can directly go and download the games, you’d like for Windows.
- You will also have to sign in to Google Play, for the apps and games installations in this process.
This was all on how to download and install the Google Play Store on a laptop and PC. If you found this article helpful, you can also check out how to download Brave Browser and other Tech related articles.