Brave Browser is a third-party browsing platform released in 2016. It originated in California and its number of users is increasing by the day. Brave promises fast and secure browsing to its users because it aims at giving the users privacy and an ad-free experience while browsing. Apart from that, it is an easy-to-use browser.
In this guide, we have covered how to Download and Install Brave Browser on your computer and on your mobile phone. Read along with this guide to know the steps.
How to Install Brave Browser on PC?
You can Download and Install the Brave Browser on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Also, the Windows PC covers 64-bit and 32-bit pcs and the version of Windows must be 7 or above. Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the browser on your Windows PC.
In order to download and install Brave Browser on your Windows PC,
- Go to the Brave Browser and Download the file
- Select from the two options on the screen Run and Save
- If you click on Run, the browser will open
- By clicking on Save, you will be able to download the browser on your PC
In order to Download the browser on macOS, follow the below steps
- Go to the Brave Browser and download and open the file
- Search for Brave on the dialogue box
- Drag or move the browser to the Applications tab
- Launch Brave Browser and open Finder
- Lastly, click on the Eject tab in the sidebar
This is how you can download the browser on your computer.
How to Install Brave on Mobile Phones?
If you want to Download and Install Brave Browser on your mobile phones, it is quite a simple process. You can easily download the browser from Google Playstore or you can install it through your current browser.
Now that you know how to Download and Install Brave Browser on your devices, go ahead and try out your new browser. Hopefully, this guide was helpful to you. While you’re here, you can go ahead and check out other similar articles such as How to remove Bloatware from Windows & macOS? and How to Download Google Playstore on Laptop/PC?