Mobile Legends Bang Bang features plenty of Emote that players can add & use during the match. These sticker-type emotes are purely cosmetics and provide no other effects or buffs. But then too players are on the hunt to unlock them all, which makes the gameplay more exciting and satisfying. It is mainly used to express emotion after you eliminate the opponents or get eliminated by the opponents. If you’re looking forward to using the emotes in MLBB, then we’ll help you with the process.
How to Add & Use Emote in Mobile Legends Bang Bang
Before you get to use the emotes in Mobile Legends, you’ll first have to add them to your emote wheel by heading to the Preparation menu. There simply head to the Emote tab and you’ll be able to select the emotes you want to use. If you’re having trouble finding the above-mentioned options then scroll down for easy steps.
- First, launch Mobile Legends Bang Bang on your device.
- Next, log in to your account and click on the Preparations option located on the bottom left side of your screen.
- After that, head over to the Effects section and click on the Emote tab.
- There, select the emote you want to use and hit the Equip button. Players can equip only 4 emotes per hero.
- Once done, click on the For Multiple Heroes button to assign the emotes to the Heroes.
- To use the emotes, enter a match and click on the Message with a smile icon located on the top right side of your screen.
Players can even assign different emotes to different Heroes via the customization menu. However, we advise you to click on the Select All option in the For Multiple Heroes tab to cut down the hassle.
This is all you need to know about how you can add and use the Emote in Mobile Legends Bang Bang easily. If you’re bored hearing the same old voice of the characters, then check out how to change the Hero’s voice in the game. Also, take a look at the best ways to Rank Up quickly in MLBB.