Mobile Legends Bang Bang features an option where they can change the voice of the hero in different languages. This option is especially for the players who are tired of hearing the same voice of their favorite character again and again. You can switch the voice to more than 8 languages which includes English, French, Chinese, Portuguese, and more. As each hero has their own voice actors, this feature will surely provide a new gameplay experience. If you’re looking forward to changing the voice of the hero characters in MLBB then we’ll walk you through the process.
How Can I Change Hero Voice in Mobile Legends Bang Bang
To change the voice of the Hero in Mobile Legends go to the Settings and select the Current Language you’re using. After that, head to the Voice section and select the new Voice you want to use for your character. If you’re having trouble finding the option, then below we have explained the same process in steps.
- First, go ahead and launch the Mobile Legends Bang Bang on your Android or iOS device.
- Next, log into your account and click on the Settings button (Gear icon) located on the top right corner of your screen.
- After that, click on your Current Language (For example English) located at the bottom of the Basic tab.
- Then, switch to the Voice tab and download the Voice you want to use.
- Once downloaded, simply select the Voice and restart the game to apply changes.
Now your characters will speak in the language you selected. You can always switch to different voices or the default one by following the same steps.
Don’t Miss | Mobile Legends Redeem Codes List
This is all you need to do to change the Hero character voice in Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB). If you’d like to access the Advanced Server in the game, then check out how to do it. Also, take a look at the list of Best Heroes to use in MLBB.