Are you unsatisfied with your server or your friend is in another state? So you want to change the state or server in Whiteout survival but are not finding the server change option in World view. Then read this guide and learn all you need to know about switching states in the game.
How to Change the Server in Whiteout Survival
This game is unique in its approach and lets players have multiple characters on different servers. Rather than sticking to one server. All players can have up to two characters in one server. You can switch between them any time you want and start background activities while going on an exploration from another. Follow these steps to create and use more servers and the states of the game.
- Launch your game, and play the tutorial if you are new. Then you will see your profile icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on the profile image and select Settings from the bottom of the page.
- Now, choose “Characters“.
- Press the plus icon that says Create a new character.
- Creating a new character means you can make a new camp in the same or another state. But you will have to start from scratch.
- Use the search bar to find the state and tap on it. Confirm to create and character and start from the beginning.
- To switch between characters. Go to the profile. Tap on the Settings.
- Press the Characters button and tap on the character.
- Confirm to sign in with that character. You can do this end number of times and work simultaneously in multiple empires.
- This way, you wouldn’t have to waste any time when structures are upgrading, and you have no speed-ups or energy left.
This is all you need to do to change the Server or State in the Whiteout Survival. While you are here, skim through our other guides and read how to add friends and accommodate more survivors in the game.