Call Of Duty: Warzone -How To Fix Dev Error 6634 In 2021?
Here are few workarounds for COD: Warzone's dev error 6634.
Call of Duty is a well-known title in the royal battle genre, but that doesn’t mean it’s perfect. Recently, a large number of Warzone players have been experiencing dev error 6634, which typically results in the game crashing, disconnecting, or rebooting. If you are one of those players who is trying to resolve the issue, the good thing is I know how to help you. Understand the below repairs, and COD: Warzone will be up and running in no time.
Also Read | COD – Hunt For Adler Challenges
Dev Error 6634 Solutions
Since the actual cause of the error is yet to be detected and differs from player to player, I am sharing all workable scenarios. As a result, you are not required to try everything at once. Essentially try them one at a time before you find one that works best for you.
Repair Game Files
The game could crash due to a problem with the game file’s authenticity. In such cases, quickly scanning and repairing the game files is sufficient. To scan and repair files follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Open Battle.net client.
- Step 2: Locate Call of Duty: MW to the left of the menu.
- Step 3: Click on the options.
- Step 4: Select scan and repair.
- Step 5: Click on begin the scan.
- Step 6: Once the scan is completed, start and play the game.
Check to see if the dev error 6634 occurs and if so, move on to the next one.
Install Windows Updates
These issues can be avoided by keeping the system and drivers updated. This is because Windows releases new updates on a daily basis. Based on security concerns, this might impact the game’s performance. Follow the instructions below to get the new version of Windows installed.
- Step 1: Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Step 2: Click on the Settings on the left corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Navigate to the done. Now select Update & Security.
- Step 4: Click on Windows Update.
- Step 5: Now click on Check For Updates.
- Step 6: Once the process is done Restart your desktop.
Repeat the above steps until all the windows patches are updated. Finally, check if the issue still exists.
Shaders are a kind of software that provides several pixels and reinstalling them might resolves dev error 6634. For this go through the below steps.
- Step 1: Launch Modern Warfare & go to the Options.
- Step 2: Go to the Graphics section.
- Step 3: Click on the Restart Shaders Installation.
- Step 4: Click on the Restart option.
- Step 5: Let the process complete & then restart the game.
If this workaround doesn’t work try the next one.
Change In-Game Elements
There isn’t necessarily an issue with your device, and games frequently have bugs. Switch the loadouts and operators from Black Ops Cold War to Modern Warfare and then back to Black Ops Cold War. Remove all of the skins. This can prevent your game from crashing anymore.
Update Graphics Driver
Dev error 6634 may be caused by a faulty, corrupted, or out-of-date driver. As a result, regardless of the game, it is important for all players to keep their graphics cards up to date. Use third-party programs such as Driver Easy to automatically upgrade the graphics driver. This is less of a headache and a more efficient activity. Follow the below steps to do so.
- Step 1: Download & install Driver Easy.
- Step 2: Run the software.
- Step 3: Click Scan Now.
- Step 4: Click Update All.
- Step 5: Newest version will be automatically downloaded & installed. Then restart the PC.
Restart the game & test whether the game is running smoothly.
Not all Warzone players are experiencing dev error 6634. As a result, it is advised to try playing the game on a different account. Hopefully, the problem would not appear in it.
Also Read | COD: Warzone – All Hunt For Adler Locations
These are the only quick fixes applicable to keep the game from crashing and deal with dev error 6634. Unfortunately, if the problem isn’t resolved, you’ll have to wait for it to be patched from the developers’ end.