Controlling people as you please is immoral and should be shunned at all costs However, The Sims 4 allows the gamers to do so virtually, which is the darkest weirdest best thing ever, in my opinion. Allowing your imagination to flow while creating your own sim, adding a sense of comedy, and experiencing escape and freedom all sound exciting and innovative.
Also Read | Best Sims 4 Woohoo Mods In 2021
The only issue with this casual life simulation game is that you can’t adjust your sim’s height once you’ve created it. Luckily, the height slider feature in the Sims 4 makes things work. How so? Stay with me till the end to learn.
The Sims 4 – Height Slider Mod
I’m sure you’re wondering how this is possible considering that the conventional Create A Sim (CAS) only entertains body mass and weight changes. If this is true, you are likely unknown to the height slider. Don’t worry I am happy to introduce you to this mod.
To put it briefly all you have to do is use a slider in CAS game mode and you’re done. This seems to be a simple exercise, doesn’t it? However, its simplicity affects not only the height but also the general physique and ultimately your gaming experience. As a result, the mods listed below are just those that have no effect on anything else.
Also Read | Sims 4 UI Cheats 2021
1. Mod By Simmythesim
This is the first mod at ModTheSims that is simple to use. Simply click and drag the Sim’s feet to make them shorter or taller, and you’re done! There are two points to keep in mind when using this height slider mod in The Sims 4.
- It is only applicable to Sims, aged teens to the elderly. Hence, can’t be used to alter the height of the younger Sims.
- It also comes with the Shorter Teens mod to let you shorten fresh and game-generated teenage Sims.
2. Mod By Godjul1
This is basically an improvised version of what Simmythesim created at ModTheSims. Some visual flaws have been resolved, and new features have been introduced. Using this mod is the same as the first one. However, there are some points to keep in mind when using this height slider mod in The Sims 4.
- This mod comes in multiple variants for teens, adults, and elders, each correlating to the height difference introduced to The Sims.
- The difference varies from 1x to 3x taller or shorter than the game’s regular height.
- People with larger feet will get taller, whereas people with smaller feet will get shorten.
3. Mod By Luumia
Luumia’s is yet another upgrade to the initial mod, yet it is unique and the most favoured among The Sims players. This easy-to-use mod is just for teens and toddlers. Here are some points to keep in mind when using this height slider mod in The Sims 4.
- As you change the height, the Sims’ head, hands, belly, and feet stay equivalent to the body.
- This variation employs a slider that runs through the Sim’s neck.
- Adjust the height by manually dragging the neck upward or downward.
- This mod includes four distinct body height settings: short, medium short, medium tall, and tall.
This mod, in addition to the height slider, has certain extras for improved play. Let’s have a look at them.
- It may be used without the height mod, but clipping difficulties are to be considered.
- This extra allows altering the hips of your Sims.
- This mod, like the others mentioned above, is exclusively for teen and older Sims.
Even though The Sims height slider mod seems fantastic just like other mods these also have limitations.
- Clipping issues during the live mode. (not every time and with everyone though)
- Owing to different heights graphical interactions during physical intimacy differ in quality.
- When tweaking heights, there’s a possibility of hands or feet disappearing.
But anyway, you can give The Sims 4 height slider a shot and check for yourself whether you are finding them useful. While you are here do check out the Fun Challenges In The Sims 4.