MLB The Show 21 is unquestionably a worthwhile experience for both baseball enthusiasts and sports video game lovers, as it came bearing improved and new features. However, the game launched a few days ago, and many players are still getting the hang of it, which has resulted in them being stuck with one thing or another.
I’ve already covered the players who didn’t know how to play against friends in the game. This guide is for those who want to figure out how to change the player’s position in MLB The Show 21. Let’s get started.
How To Change Player’s Position In MLB The Show 21
If you are unhappy with the ballplayer’s current position, luckily there is an easy way to change it. Follow the below simple steps.
- Step 1: Locate the Profile Icon at the upper-left corner of the Main Menu page. A new menu will appear on the screen.
- Step 2: Ensure you have pre-selected the My Ballplayer tab.
- Step 3: Now look for the Loadout option to the left of your ballplayer & click on it for more details on your character.
- Step 4: From the Loadout, you can now change the player’s position in MLB The Show 21. For this select the large icon at the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Step 5: Scan the list to find the Position tab and click on it.
- Step 6: The below 7 options will appear explaining your ballplayer’s primary position.
- Step 7: Select the desired position.
- Step 8: Refer to the small icons under the larger ones in the Loadout menu.
- Step 9: Slots here are your stats booster therefore make sure to select the ideal one that relates best with the ballplayer you created.
- Step 10: Checkmark the right side of the screen.
- Step 11: Confirm changes.
Also Read | How To Equip Items In MLB The Show 21?
That is how you adjust your player’s position in MLB The Show 21. You can now quickly move the ballplayer across the field however you see fit.