Major League Baseball (MLB): The Show is the only sports relaxation video game with notable fancy features that have received universal praise. The 21st installment in the series was released on Xbox and Playstation on April 20th, 2021, and to say the least, the game is back in full swing.
Though several MLB The Show 21 players love the game’s single-player content, some prefer playing the game in multiplayer mode. However, many people are facing difficulty in enabling multiplayer mode, and If you’re one of them, here’s how to play against your friends in MLB The Show 21.
How To Play Against Friends In MLB The Show 21?
I agree that the game’s menu navigation is a little complicated, and it’s understandable if you’re having a hard time with it. Through this guide, we have made an attempt to ensure that you can comfortably play against your friends in MLB The Show 21.
The first approach works if you have added a friend online and enabled the crossplay feature. Once you’ve checked that all requirements are fulfilled, proceed with the steps below.
- Step 1: Select the profile icon at the top-right of the main menu.
- Step 2: Navigate to the My Profile tab.
- Step 3: Select Friends situated to the left of the player icon.
- Step 4: Find your friend from the list & click on the name.
- Step 5: Invite them to the Exhibition Game.
- Step 6: Modify the settings & start the game.
This is the second way of challenging your friends. For this follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to the game’s menu.
- Step 2: Select the Diamond Dynasty & let the mode load.
- Step 3: Follow the same steps listed in default mode.
How To Add Friends?
This is one of the two requirements for playing against your friends in MLB The Show 21. To add friends online follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Press the Menu button.
- Step 2: Press the Friends option.
- Step 3: Go to the Requests tab.
- Step 4: Send a new friend request.
- Step 5: Search by name.
Ask your friends to follow steps 1 to 3 and accept your request.
How To Enable Cross-Play In MLB The Show 21?
This is another condition that needs to be checked to play against your friends is MLB The Show 21. To enable the cross-play feature, follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Select the profile icon at the top-right corner of the main menu.
- Step 2: Navigate to the My Profile.
- Step 3: To the right of the player icon locate the cross-play feature.
- Step 4: Enable it.
These are the steps that you must follow to play against your friends in MLB The Show 21. For more gaming guides click here.