MLB The Show 21 has finally released for PS and Xbox and it seems to have lived fan’s expectations. There are numerous equipment items available in MLB The Show 21 and it will keep adding when you progress the game.
There is no denying that MLB The Show 21 has plenty of equipment items but there are tons of players who don’t know how to equip equipment items in the game. If you too are not aware of the process then don’t worry, we have got you everything covered.
Before we teach you how to equip equipment items in MLB The Show 21, let me tell you that those who want to use Diamond Dynasty equipment in the game must create a player at the beginning of the game. Once created, they can add that player to the lineup to use.
Without any further ado, let’s get started.
How To Equip Equipment Items In MLB The Show 21
To equip equipment items in MLB The Show 21 is straightforward. If you don’t know how to do it then follow the given steps:
- Go to the main screen and search for Create option.
- When you click on it, the Sub Menu will appear on the screen.
- There, you will have to select the Roster Control option.
- In that window, you will get an option to Edit a Player.
- Clicking on this option will bring a list of players.
- Now, choose the player who you want to get equipped.
- Once selected, you will get an option of equipment.
- The items that you can equip are — Uniform, Glove, Bat, Batting Gloves, Hat and Helmet, Batting Gear, Fielding Gear, Sleeves and Tape, Eyewear, Cleats, and Catcher Gear.
- Select the item and customize each characters’ equipment accordingly.
- Those who want to use Diamond Dynasty equipment in MLB The Show 21 should create a player when they start playing the game and equip all the equipment on the player.
- If you have already created a player then add him to your lineup to make use of him.
That’s basically all you need to know about how to equip equipment items in MLB The Show 21.