MLB The Show 21: How To Level Up Fast?
Learn how to level up fast in MLB The Show 21.
Whatever game you’re playing, you’ll want to put in further effort only when you’re making progress. And If you’re currently playing MLB The Show 21, you’re likely expecting to level up quickly because you’re making progress at a steady rate. Thankfully, I know how to level up fast in MLB The Show 21 and will be happy to help you out.
How To Level Up Fast In MLB The Show 21?
The legit way to rapidly advance in the game is to farm as many Experience Points (XP) as possible. XP can be earned in multiple ways all of which are further explained in detail.
Level Up By Gameplay
To proceed with this method follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Go to the Create option & make your own Roster.
- Step 2: Go to the Vaults.
- Step 3: Open the Roster option.
- Step 4: Go to the game’s File Management & click on the Load Roster option.
- Step 5: Go to the in-game settings & under it Presentation tab.
- Step 6: Now enable the Fast Play option.
- Step 7: Next go to the Exhibition Match option.
- Step 9: For the home team V/S the Los Angeles Dodgers away choose Tampa Bay Rays.
- Step 10: Don’t mess with the Quick-Carry option and keep it turned on.
- Step 11: Allow the game to load then go to the Gameplay settings.
- Step 12: Now switch the Pitching Difficulty to beginner.
- Step 13: Leave the Fielding Decision on auto mode.
- Step 14: Turn on the Throwing Decision option.
Since the match is set on an auto mode there’s no chance of any errors. Keep playing this match to earn XP. Eventually, your overall standings in the game will improve once XP is farmed.
Level Up By Completing 1st Innings Task
To gain XP by completing the 1st Innings task simply follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: In the game’s main menu head over to the Programs.
- Step 2: Open it and locate the First Innings tab.
- Step 3: Navigate to the 1st Innings Tasks.
- Step 4: You will see a list full of tasks that you need to start with.
Once you have finished the tasks you will earn XP which again upon farming level up your stats in the game.
Level Up Using Diamond Pack Collection
This is also another excellent method for instantly leveling up in the game. As you progress through the game, packs become available. When unlocked, they are extremely useful because they allow you to conveniently farm XP and also award you with other in-game items. However, completing these collections costs in-game currency Stubs, so make sure you have enough Stubs on hand.
That’s it! I hope you understood how to level up fast in MLB The Show 21 & strengthen your position. Since you are here also check how to add & remove pitches in MLB The Show 21?