MLB The Show 21: How to Add & Remove Pitches?
If you're not sure where to begin, here's how to add and remove pitches in MLB The Show 21.
Do you know what makes MLB The Show 21 a fan favourite? Its plethora of customization options and settings. You can change the appearance of your players, equip load-outs, change players position and even choose the starting team.
Similarly, you can not only adjust the pitches in this sports video game but also add and delete them as you please. Let’s get started with how to add & remove pitches in MLB The Show 21.
How To Add & Remove Pitches In MLB The Show 21?
If you’ve chosen the Pitcher road, toying with the pitch settings will help make the game more entertaining and enjoyable, and as a bonus, you’ll get a hang of pitching skills. It is therefore important that you learn how to add, delete, and alter the pitch in MLB The Show 21 in order to develop your one-of-a-kind pitch.
Before we proceed, keep in mind that your current pitching build will have a default series of pitches, namely a fastball, a changeup, and a curveball, which you can improve or switch by following the directions below in the order they are given.
- The pitching coach from your minor league will come to you as soon as you become a pro.
- He will then ask whether you want to continue playing with the default pitches or another set from the arsenal. He will also go through in-depth about the arsenal with you.
- If you agree with the Coach you will keep the default ones.
- If you tell the coach that his description of the arsenal is wrong, you will be taken to the Focus Training screen.
- There you will learn how to add, & delete or even replace the pitches in MLB The Show 21.
- Once you’ve completed the initial setup, you’ll be able to change the pitch repertoire in Bullpen Training sessions.
- When the Bullpen Training screen appears you can also change the style of the pitch.
So, if you are okay with the original or even revised pitches, you can still try new ones. All you have to do is visit the Focus and Bullpen Training camp, that’s it!
Also Read | How To Equip Equipment Items In MLB The Show 21?
There you have it! Since you now know how to add & remove pitches in the game, you have perfected your pitching skills in MLB The Show.