Risk Of Rain 2 is the hardest game that lives up to its reputation. This third-person survival game, especially for newcomers, may be frightening. Massive enemy waves and frantic battles are part of the game’s challenge.
As a result, it’s essential to choose the survivor right from the start. Controlling one from the start makes the game easier to handle, and you’ll have a more interesting time. To help you in your decision this Risk of Rain 2 tier list is curated keeping in mind their toughness and effectiveness.
Risk Of Rain 2 Tier List – August 2021
The characters are ranked best (tier S) to worst (tier D) considering both the runs, solo & group. Make sure to try and select the top-tier characters only while lowes tier characters shouldn’t be paid any attention.
Risk Of Rain 2 Tier S list characters are the toughest in any given situation. They are designed to survive any damn thing. You must choose them blindly.
- Engineer – Best in any challenge, best boss bustler.
- MUL-T – Can handle multiple equipments, best tank, deals higher damage.
Tier A characters may not be as competitive as Engineer of MUL-T but definitely worth all the efforts. Select them and you won’t be disappointed.
- Huntress – Highest damage dealer, amazing mobility.
- Loader – Highest mobility, boss bustler, tanky.
- Artificer – Huge damage dealer, AOE attacks.
Risk Of Rain Tier B list characters are workable and might help you in some cases but not every time. If you are a seasonal player you can prefer and master these survivors.
- Captain – Utility
- Rex – Weakens enemies, maintains HP.
- Acrid – AOE attacks, boss buster, tanky.
- Mercenary – Highly mobile, deals great damage.
Tier D has only one survivor which isn’t worth your time & efforts. Don’t use this character.
- Commando – Basic, all-in-one.
This was the definitive Risk Of Rain 2 tier list to assist you in making the best decision. Since you are here do not miss My Hero Academia – The Strongest Hero Tier List.