This technological era has leveled up everything humans ten or twenty years could just think, presenting millions of possibilities ahead. But not all advancements are welcomed by everyone. Such as this new feature, users are looking for ways to remove and delete the My AI bot from Snapchat. If you are one of them and are finding it a hindrance rather than a comfort. Then use any of the mentioned ways to delete this Artificial Intelligence program.
How to Delete or Remove My AI Bot From Snapchat on Android and iOS
We have three ways users can opt to remove My AI Bot from their Chat feed. This feature got enabled and pinned in the Chats of many Snapchat+ users. And not everyone is ready for it or is comfortable using it. If you are among those Snapchatters, keep reading this guide.
1 Method: Remove Chat Settings
- Launch your Snapchat on iOS or Android
- Swipe right to get into the chat section or press the chat icon at the bottom of your screen.
- You will see My AI as the first chat. Long press on it to open settings.
- Select Chat Settings. Tap on the Unpin Conversation and then choose Clear from Chat Feed.
- This will pop up the confirmation message. Press Clear to confirm your selection and remove the AI bot from Snapchat.
2 Method: Turn Off My AI Bot From Snapchat+
- Start your Snapchat application and tap on the profile.
- Select Snapchat+. Now, turn off the My AI toggle from the options.
- Close the app and clear it from the background.
- Relaunch it to see if it is still pinned or not.
3 Method: Clear Conversations to Remove My AI Bot
- Open your Snapchat and tap on the profile icon.
- Now, tap on the Settings gear.
- Scroll down till you find the Privacy Controls section.
- Select Clear Data from it and choose Clear Conversations.
- Tap on this “X” beside My AI and confirm the process by selecting Clear.
If none of the mentioned methods helped you remove and delete My AI bot from Snapchat. Then contact their customer support and file a ticket. And if this tech guide was informative to you. Skim through our site and read other articles like what WSG means and how to get Streak back in the app.