Rediffmail is a very popular online mailing service provided by Rediff.com. It allows users to send or receive emails all over the world just like any other mailing service available online. Recently there are many Rediff users who reported the ‘Rediffmail Not Working’ issue on their device. If you are also experiencing any trouble while using Rediffmail then look no further as we have you covered.
Here is a complete guide on how to fix Rediffmail Not Working issue on your Mobile or PC. Check out the list of solutions given below to fix the issue you are facing while using Rediffmail on your respective device!
How To Fix Rediffmail Not Working Issue?
The majority of the time when users experience ‘Rediffmail Not Working’issue it’s either because the servers are down or if Rediff.com is on maintenance mode. You can check the official Twitter handle of Rediff.com if there is an issue from the other end before looking for any other options to fix it.
If the server issue isn’t the case, then you can try the solutions given below for Mobile and PC to fix Rediffmail Not Working issue on your device.
Here is a list of solutions to fix the ‘Rediffmail Not Working’ issue on your Mobile.
- Check if your mobile has a stable and good internet connection. To check that run a speed test from any browser on your mobile.
- See if your mobile is set on the correct Date & Time. If not head to settings and fix that!
- Make sure you are using the latest, updated version of the Rediffmail app.
- Clear all the browsing data and cache.
- Re-install the Rediffmail Application on your device.
Here is a list of solutions to fix the ‘Rediffmail Not Working’ issue on your PC.
- Check if your PC is connected to a reliable internet connection.
- Make sure your PC is set on the correct date and Time.
- Sign out from your Reddifmail account and Sign-in again.
- Try using any other browser on your PC.
- Restart your PC and try logging in again.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the ‘Rediffmail Not Working’ issue on Mobile or PC.