Do you want to delete your G-pay transaction history? If your answer is YES then you are at the right place. Deleting transaction history on G-Pay might be a bit complicated but we will explain each and every step in the simplest way possible.
There are tons of G-Pay users who want to delete their transaction history but they don’t actually know how it is done. With that in mind, we have created a guide explaining how anyone can delete their G-Pay transaction history individually or day or month wise.
How To Remove G-Pay Transaction History In 2021?
Since each and every transaction you make on G-Pay is saved in Google, a lot of users are concerned about this. If you want to remove your transaction history from G-Pay then you have to follow a few simple steps.
- Open G-Pay on your phone.
- Tap on the Profile icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Privacy and Security option.
- Tap on Data and Peronalisation option.
- Click on Google Account option that we have highlighted in the above picture.
- Doing this will redirect you to a new page where you will be able to manage Google Pay experience.
- Now, you will have scroll down a bit.
- When you do so, you will see ‘Delete’ button and all transaction that you have made on G-Pay.
- To delete G-Pay transaction history individually, you will have to click on X icon as shown in the above picture.
- When you click on X icon, the transaction will be deleted.
- To manually delete G-Pay transaction history, click on the ‘Delete’ option located above the transaction history.
- When you click on it, you will be able to remove the transaction history of G-pay manually.
- Using this option, you can also delete G-Pay transaction history of a particular period of time such as from August 1 to August 31th.
- Once done, you will be asked to confirm whether you want to delete the following activity.
- You simply need to click on ‘Delete‘ to confirm the activity.
- Once you have successfully removed your G-Pay transaction history, you will have to sign out Google Pay and sign in again.
- Now, go to Show transaction history and see if the deleted history is there or not.
That’s all you need to know how to delete or remove G-pay transaction history in 2021. While you are, you might want to read about how to fix error code B3 in G-Pay?