ChromeOS Flex is another version of ChromeOS. The specialty of this operating system is that it can function on mostly all devices, irrespective of the model. Having said that, there are some installation steps that you have to go through to completely download the OS on your computer. In this guide, we have mentioned the steps to Install ChromeOS Flex on any Computer.
If you’re considering getting ChromeOS Flex, this guide is for you. Refer to this guide and learn more about the OS and how to get it working on your PC.
How to Install ChromeOS Flex on any Computer?
In order to Install ChromeOS Flex on your Computer, you need to ensure a bunch of things. Firstly, your computer must have 4GB RAM or above and the storage must be at least 16GB. Then, you need to have a USB drive of 8GB or more capacity. And lastly, you need Google Chrome up and running on your device.
Now, follow the steps mentioned below to successfully Install ChromeOS Flex on your Computer.
- Firstly, add the Chrome Recovery Utility extension to your browser
- To properly recover the files, you will need the USB drive
- Load the USB drive with the Data you want to recover and remove it
- Switch off the computer
- Then connect the drive to it and switch it on
- Select USB as your Boot Device
- Connect the Computer to the Internet
- Complete the Formalities on the PC
- Select the User of ChromeOS Flex
- Log in to your Google Account
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Lastly, click on Get Started
Now you have Installed ChromeOS Flex successfully on your computer. You can recover the data you saved on the USB and use ChromeOS Flex. Also, keep in mind that ChromeOS Flex may not support all Android Apps.
This is all you need to know about switching to ChromeOS Flex. Hopefully, this guide was helpful to you. While you’re here, you can go ahead and check out other similar articles such as How to Reduce Google Chrome Memory Usage? and How to Empty Trash from Android?