Roblox will allow you to put on multiple Hairs on your in-game Avatar. This allows users to have a much more unique hairstyle. Roblox has always been about standing out from the other. This can be seen in the flashy clothes and outfits that player avatars are usually equipped with. So, why not do something even more different and use 2 hairstyles at once? Scroll down and find out how!
How to wear Multiple Hairs on your Roblox Avatar?
- Go to Roblox.com and log in to your official account.
- Now, look at the list on the left and choose the Avatar option from the options.
- Now, click on the Body button and head on over to the Hair option.
- Choose the hairstyle that you want as your base hairstyle.
- Now, to add the second hair, right-click on it and click on the ‘Copy Link Address’ option that pops up in the list.
- Go to the bottom of the page and you will see an ‘Advanced’ option. This will allow you to Put on Multiple Hairs in Roblox.
- Click on this and a checklist will appear.
- In this, you will find a textbox that says Asset ID.
- Paste the link you copied into this and then click on the Save button at the bottom.
- Another pop-up notification will pop up. Click on the Save button on this.
- You will now see that your Avatar has multiple hairstyles added.
- As many Asset ID slots are open, that is the number of items you can add to your Avatar.
- This method will only work with the official webpage. So, if you are trying with the Roblox app, you might not be able to see these options.
This is everything that you need to know about how to put on multiple hairs in Roblox. While you are here make sure to check out How To Unban Roblox Account.