The argument about whether students should learn through immersive experiences or not doesn’t seem to be resolved anytime soon. While there are games that aren’t considered playable for certain ages, Roblox is encouraging educators to design those where players can explore, investigate, and experiment. CodeCombat Worlds and Pathogen Patrol are some of the prime examples of student-friendly learning games.
As you dive into this fun world, you will find yourself using different devices to access the platform. However, Chromebook sometimes doesn’t allow its users to install it. But that’s not an issue, as here we have brought a way to get and play Roblox on a school Chromebook.
How to Install Roblox in School Chromebook
The official way to get and use Roblox on Chromebook is through the Play Store. So, if your device doesn’t have access to the app, you first need to turn on the permission. To do that, follow the steps:
- Go to your Chromebook Settings.
- Navigate to the Apps from the left side.
- Look for the Google Play Store and turn on the permission for it.
- Press More and Accept to set up the service.
- Now go to the app launcher and search for the Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and look for Roblox.
- Press the Install button and let the process finish.
- After this, go to Chromebook Launcher and check Play Store Apps.
- You will see Roblox in it. Just log in and play any of the games.
If the app isn’t working properly or you are facing some errors, check official Chromebook Troubleshooting tips and contact Customer Support to report the issue. In the past, with the ARC Welder extension, you could use the Roblox app on your Chromebook, but it is not available in its store now. As an alternative, today some mobile cloud platforms allow you to access Roblox through Chrome. However, some schools block it, so make sure it is permitted before you access it.
With this, you can now unblock and play Roblox on a school Chromebook. For more topics like this, make sure to check out the dedicated section. Since you are already here, you should learn about its Voice Chat feature and see Headless Head alternatives.