Find the Markers is a game of Roblox where you are supposed to find more than two hundred markers of every type and color to get a final reward. They are divided into easy, medium, hard, insane, extreme and markerous difficulty. In this article, we’ll see how you can find and get one of those easy markers named lime marker in Roblox Find the Markers.
How to Find and Get Lime Marker in Find the Markers Roblox
- Go into your Roblox account and search for Find the Markers.
- Then use the green play button to start the game.
- Your starting location is a circle where four staircase sets are placed in four directions, and they go upwards.
- In the middle of the circle, you’ll see a statue of the purple marker, and below that marker is written “Pedestal of Awesome”.
- Walk left to that statue and pass the credit board, then keep walking straight to the corner of that side’s stairs.
- You’ll be in a grassy area, look down from there and try to find a grass whose color is a little different from the other grasses, it is in the corner of the stairs.
- Use jump to fall in it, there you’ll a see lime color marker.
- A picture of a lime marker will come on your screen with “you found” written in the upper part of it.
- You’ll also receive a badge, which you can see on the bottom right corner of your screen, “your name won markers epic memers’s “Lime Marker” reward!”.
How Many Markers Are There
Currently, there are two hundred and eleven markers in total.
58 are easy markers, 57 medium markers, 50 hard markers, 30 insane, 13 extreme and 3 markerous.
- To check how many markers you have found, open your game and look at the bottom of your screen to find a purple marker icon, click on it.
- A new window will open, on the upper left side of it, you’ll see the filter option, click on it and choose “Found”.
- On the top of that box, you’ll see how many you have found upon how many are there in total.
In this guide, you learned how to find and get a lime marker in Find the markers Roblox. Looking for foliage marker.