If you’re facing a Lag issue in Mobile Legends Bang Bang and are unable to fix it, then you’re not alone. Many players are reporting the same issue where they’re getting high Ping even if they have a good internet connection. Apart from the lag, there have also been some sudden crashes reported which is surely ruining the gameplay experience. The culprit behind this problem can be various things but don’t worry there are some workarounds that can come in handy. For your reference below we have mentioned all the possible solutions to remove the Lag problem from MLBB easily.
Lag Issue in Mobile Legends Bang Bang Fix
Here are the workarounds to fix the Lag issue in Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB). Before you begin, make sure your device fulfills the requirements and is compatible with the game. If it does, then scroll down to try out all the solutions right away.
- Clear the In-game Cache to remove all the temporary corrupted files causing the issue. To do this, launch MLBB> open Settings> Network Test button> Cache Clearing tab> press Clean.
- Turn On Speed Mode to reduce the lag right away. To find this option head to Settings and go to the Network tab. Before turning it on do note that enabling this feature will eat a good chunk of your Data. So we recommend you use this feature when you’re connected to a wifi.
- Turn On Network Boost so that the game can modify your network settings to provide a good ping. This option is also available in the Settings under the Network tab. For this feature to work, you’ll have to keep your Wi-Fi & Data enabled.
- Free Up Space on your phone so that the game can have enough storage to save your files. Usually low storage can also be the reason for the high ping & lag issue.
- Update the Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB) to fix the Lag issue easily. There’s a chance that you may be running on an outdated patch update, so head to the App Store and download the required resources.
- Change the Graphics to smooth and the Refresh Rate to High to get a balanced experience. You’ll find this option in the Settings under the Basic tab.
- Make sure your phone has enough Battery and is not running on Battery Saver mode. Or else you’ll keep getting the lag issue.
- Remove the apps running in the background so that the device can allow the game to run smoothly.
- If your phone is not running on an outdated software update then go ahead and Update your Phone.
- If the issue persists, then uninstall and reinstall the game and see if it helps.
After trying all the mentioned workaround if you’re still facing the lag issue then reach out to the game’s Support Team for further assistance.
That sums everything up about how to fix the Lag Issue in Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB). If the issue is resolved for you then check out the MLBB Codes Wiki to get free rewards. Also, take a look at the best ways to Rank Up in the game.