You’re not alone, many Mobile Legends Bang Bang players are trying to find their Account and Server (Zone) ID. That’s because it’s not only used to add new friends in the game but also required when you’re making a purchase or top-up. Every player has unique IDs which allows the system to keep track of the transactions. However, finding them can be tricky but don’t worry, we’re here to help. For your reference, below we have mentioned the easiest way to find the Server & Account ID in MLBB easily.
Where to Find Server & Account ID in Mobile Legends Bang Bang
In Mobile Legends Bang Bang, to find your Account & Zone ID go to the Profile menu. And under your in-game name, you’ll find the information you’re looking for. If you’re still having trouble finding it, then scroll down for more details.
- First, launch Mobile Legends Bang Bang on your device.
- Next, log in to your account.
- After that, click on the Profile picture located in the top left corner of your screen.
- Then, the numbers under your in-game name are your Server and Account ID.
- Do note, that the numbers outside the bracket is the Account ID and the numbers inside the bracket is the Server ID.
If the numbers are not mentioned in the profile then we recommend you to go to the Account tab. As mentioned earlier, these IDs are required whenever you’re making a purchase. And can also be used to find a friend in the game with ease.
Don’t Miss | Mobile Legends Bang Bang Redeem Codes Wiki
That sums up all about how you can find the Server (Zone) and Account ID in Mobile Legends Bang Bang easily. If you’re running low on Crystal of Aurora, then check out how to get it. Also, take a look at the steps to access the Advanced Server in MLBB.