The Rehabilitation Center is part of the new game mode Liberation which you can use to unlock new characters in Nikke Goddess of Victory. This mode was introduced during the D-Outsiders event and featured 3 exclusive SSR Nikkes, Guilty Quincy & Sin. If you want to get a hold of these characters, then grinding the Liberation mode is the only way. As they cannot be pulled via the usual summoning mechanics. But if you’re already up for the challenge then let us guide the way for you. Below we have mentioned everything you need to know about the new Liberation mode in Nikke Goddess of Victory.
How to Unlock & Use Rehabilitation Center in Nikke Goddess of Victory
To use the Rehabilitation Center In Nikke Goddess of Victory you’ll have to go to the Outpost and interact with the Elevator. But before doing this, make sure you have unlocked the Liberation mode by completing the 5 – 20 stage in the main campaign. If you already have then, simply take the elevator and head down to the Rehab Center to pick a character and start the grind. To unlock the selected SSR Nikke, the players will have to complete their respective missions and achieve at least 3600 points. Once done, the characters will be automatically added to their roster. But during this grind, there are some things you need to keep in mind such as.
- Players can only complete 3 free missions & 3 paid missions per day.
- You can only choose one Nikke at a time to complete their respective missions.
- Switching Nikke between the progression will not carry over your points to other Nikkes.
- If you want to shuffle or reset the mission, then it’ll cost you 50 Gems per mission.
Apart from unlocking characters from the Rehabilitation Center in the Nikke Goddess of Victory, you’ll also be getting some free Gems. But that is only rewarded once you reach a milestone of mission points. For your reference below we have listed the point requirements and their respective rewards.
- Reaching 60 points will get you 50 Gem
- Reaching 180 points will get you 50 Gem
- Reaching 360 points will get you 50 Gem
- Reaching 1080 points will get you 50 Gem
- Reaching 2160 points will get you 50 Gem
- Reaching 3600 points will get you the selected SSR character
That is all about how you can unlock & use the Liberation mode’s Rehabilitation Center in Nikke Goddess of Victory. If you’re dicey about which characters you should add to your team, then check out this Nikke Tier List. Also, take a look at the steps to reset characters in the game.