Terrarria is an action-adventure fun sandbox game that allows you to explore, fight, shoot your enemies. It is a crafting game where you have to craft things that you need to survive in the game. The game is successfully holding the fort since 2011 and now it is in its last face called “Journey’s End”. Now that it is in its last stage the difficulty level has increased and crafting items has gotten a little complicated than before. Similarly, Terraspark Boots in Terraria are also one of such items that have to be crafted.
To craft Terraspark Boots is a little confusing as it requires a lot of raw materials that also have to be crafted from different places in the game. So let’s get started with the Terraspark Boots crafting guide that will help you craft the boots in Terraria.
How To Craft Terraspark Boots In Terraria?
Terraspark boots can be crafted from Tinkerer’s Workshop in Terraria. All the players will need to collect Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders to craft Terraspark Boots. Read further to know what is Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders and how to get them.
How To Get Frostspark Boots?
Frostspark Boots are accessories crafted at Tinkerer’s Workshop using Lightning Boots and Ice Skates.
- Lightning boots = Can be crafted using Specter Boots + Aglet + Anklet of the Wind
- Ice Skates = Are found in Frozen Chests in the Ice biome
How To Get Lawa Waders?
Lava Waders can be obtained by combining Obsidian Water Walking Boots and a Lava Charm.
- Obsidian Water Walking Boots = Can be crafted using Obsidian Skull + Water Walking Boots
- Lava Charm = Found in Chests located in the Cavern layer and from Hellstone Crates and Obsidian Crates
Once you manage to get all the required items for Terraspark Boots you can head towards the Tinkerer’s Workshop and then finally get your boots crafted. You might find crafting Terraspark Boots a little lengthy and tedious process but it’s worth crafting when you look at its advantages.
Advantages of Terraspark Boots In Terraria
- Allow players to fly, run faster, and increase movement speed by 8%.
- Boost players’ statistics by providing them with special abilities.
- Terraspark Boots will help you walk on lava honey and water both.
- It gives extra mobility on the icy surfaces and immunity from fire blocks
- Also reduces the damage dealt by touching the lava surfaces.
Here we come to the end of the Terraspark Boots crafting guide. Check out another article to know how to craft a Grappling hook in Terraria.