Isn’t Teamfight Tactics, a League of Legends spin-off, the most popular auto battler title right now? One of the reasons for the game’s success is that developers are continually bringing new improvements and enhancements to it via multiple updates.
With the most recent B Patch 11.4 released in February 2021, which covered nerfs, buffs, and other updates, Riots fairly quickly, i.e. on yesterday released the latest and final patch of fates – TFT Patch 11.8 Notes, a rundown of which is given below.
TFT Patch 11.8 Notes
There aren’t any major changes implemented with the TFT patch 11.8 notes, just some mild modifications. Below is the official tweet posted just yesterday waving goodbye to the Festivals Of Beasts.
It's the last patch of Fates! Here are the final changes before we bid the Festival of Beasts adieu. 👋
— Teamfight Tactics (@TFT) April 13, 2021
Here’s what the official website has to say to its players,
“Welcome to the After, After Party,
It’s the last patch of Fates and we’re sending it off with a BANG! It’s a TFT tradition for the last patch of a set, sometimes the last two patches, to get a little wild. We do this because the patch that World’s tournaments are played on has been locked two patches ago, allowing us to make changes that take more risks in order to prioritize FUN. So, to conclude the Festival of Beasts, we have some minor balance adjustments to the most dominant compositions and then a series of larger changes that’ll be sure to make some truly memorable moments.”
The following system changes are made to the Lucky Lanterns in the game.
- More frequent gold drops
- Increased drops of rare items like Neeko’s, Spatula, Force of Nature.
- 25% no spawn lantern replaced by 25% lantern drop chances in all three stages.
“Luckier and more frequent Lucky Lanterns.” – Official Site
Below listed Traits changes are implemented in the game.
- A new drop possibility for 3 Fortune 12 losses has been added (40 percent Chance).
- A new cold-hearted drop possibility for 6 Fortune has been added (4 percent chance).
- Improved the probability of dropping ‘The Boot’ in 6 Fortune from 1% to 4%.
- Changes to the Spirit Bonus Attack Speed have been modified from 20/35% to 18/30%.
“The Fortune changes will add a bit more variety to the already max’d out for-fun trait. Let us know who figures out what the new Fortune drops are first! Meanwhile, Spirit’s getting a little less spirited after a nerf that I touch on during the items section as well.” – Official Site
The TFT patch 11.8 notes applied changes to the champion tier 3, 4 & 5.
- Darius Fortune’s Guillotine Damage Falloff changed from 25/20/10% to 25/20/15%.
- Neeko Blooming Burst Damage changed from 250/350/450 to 250/325/425.
“With recent buffs, Darius and Neeko have become powerful carries. But when we pair their current power with our Lantern changes, which will make 3 starring units easier in general, we’re implementing a quick nerf to these already strong reroll powered 3-cost carries.” – Official Site
Aurelion Sol Voice of Lightning Damage changed from 325/500/1400 to 300/475/1300.
Kayle Divine Ascension wave Damage changed from100/140/350 to 110/150/350
“Considering Aurelion Sol is used (almost) exclusively in Mage comps, go ahead and double the numbers on this nerf. And if you aren’t using Aurelion Sol with Mage then you’ve got a lot to figure out in the last patch of Fates.” – Official Site
- Azir Emperor’s Divide Damage changed from 200/350/8888 to 225/375/18888.
- Lee Sin Health changed from 1000 to 999.
- Ornn Stampede Damage changed from150/250/750 to 175/275/9999.
- Samira Inferno Trigger Base Damage changed from 15/25/40 to 10/20/777.
- Sett Showstopper Damage changed from 40/60/400% to 40/60/800%.
- Sett Showstopper Secondary Damage changed from 20/30/200% to 20/30/400%.
- Swain Draconic Ascension maximum Health gain changed from 60/75/100% to 60/65/100%.
- Zilean Rewind Fate Revive Delay changed from 3.5/3/1 to 3/2/0.5 seconds.
There’s only one item change is introduced with the TFT patch 11.8 notes.
- The locket of the Iron Solari Shield changed from 300/350/450 to 300/350/400.
“Informa-story: Prior to patch 11.5, folks thought Locket was only useful for win streaking early. Then Spirit Tristana compositions appeared, and players figured out how to play around Locket by not building a frontline. After seeing its power, we promptly nerfed Locket (and Tristana) back in Patch 11.6, and players typically reacted thinking we killed the composition entirely. Alas, it’s Patch 11.8 and we’re nerfing both Spirit and Locket once again due to the power of the mid-game zero frontline compositions.” – Official Site
Source: Riot Games
That’s all you need to know about the newest TFT patch 11.8 notes. You may also like to read about LOL DFS slate breakdown.