Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed and published by Psyonix. It is one of the most popular esports featuring rocket-powered cars playing soccer. A new update was announced this week just a few weeks since the 1.92 release, Rocket League is receiving a new Patch 1.93 Update. This patch is live now along with the changes that were been made. This article will let you know what exactly be added and changed in the game.
Rocket League Update 1.93 Patch Notes
Let’s start with the most basic details of the new updates in 1.93 Patch in RL.
Version: Rocket League v1.93
Platforms: Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
Scheduled Release: The update went live on February 15th at 4 pm PST (February 16 at 12:00 a.m. UTC).
Rocket League New Patch 1.93 Overview
Recently developers of the game had released Ford F 150 Rocket League Edition for a limited time. And with amazing events and Esport competitions lined up this month is truly crazy for all Rocket League Players. And after this new patch release Developer, Psyonix has truly outdone themselves this time.
According to this update, players will require the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to do player-to-player trading. Many bugs have also been fixed in this update making the game all the more exciting.
Rocket League New Patch 1.93 Changes & Updates
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Starting with v1.93, players that want to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Account
- The first trade that you will execute with the help of the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) technique you will have to be patient since the process may end up using some of your time.
- All trades that are done after the first one will be quite easy and will require a very little amount of time.
Rocket League New Patch 1.93 Bug Fixes
- A bug that has been preventing split-screen players from matchmaking in Competitive Playlist was fixed.
- The issue where “Invite to Party” wasn’t appearing has been fixed. You will now be able to see the list properly.
- The lighting on Forbidden Temple has been fixed.
- Animations that were added to the Playlist Menu in the last update have been removed.
- When you viewed the ball in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam used to disappear that has been fixed as well.
Hope guys will enjoy Rocket League New Patch 1.93 updates and changes. While here you may also like our guide on How To Fix Rocket League Error 67?