Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed and published by Psyonix. It is one of the most popular esports featuring rocket-powered cars playing soccer. The game is quite interesting but many players have been getting Error 67 Rocket League which is prohibiting you from joining the games. And if you are one of those and have been getting the same error do not worry keep reading this guide and get a quick fix to it.
Rocket League Error 67 is a connection error that informs players the ‘connection to the server has timed out’. If you check out various forums and community chats you will find that multiple players have been having this same issue. And there is a real quick fix for this. Since the error is persisting for all players regardless of which device they are using. We have made sure to give a fix for all from Steam, PC Xbox, and PS 4 players.
What is the cause of Error 67 Rocket League?
This is a connection error that informs players that the connection to the server has timed out. The error is occurring for various reasons. We have listed some common scenarios that are the cause of this issue. Let’s have a look at them along with their solution.
Rocket League Error 67: How to Fix on Steam(PC only)
Players have reported that they were to get around the issue just by ensuring that the Steam client is running with admin privileges. For fixing the issue you guys will have to follow few simple steps as we have given below.
- Close Steam completely and right-click on its icon.
- click on Run as Administrator. Then, launch Rocket League and see if the issue has been resolved.
- After this, you will have to ensure that you have admin access.
- Right-click on Properties>Compatibility, checking “Run this program as an administrator“, and applying the settings.
- Add exceptions for Rocket League in your firewall and antivirus settings.
- For this Search Windows Defender Firewall settings.
- Select Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click “change settings“, and make sure both public and private options are on for Steam.
- Under Windows Security, find your Virus and threat protection” settings.
- Find the “exclusions” section, and add an exclusion for Rocket League by selecting the .exe of the game.
Rocket League Error 67: Enabling UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
Many users were even able to continue playing by enabling UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) inside their router settings. This method may work for people with Xbox One, Ps4, and PC have the same 67 error. Here’s how you can enable UPnP
- In your browser type in the address bar the IP of your router (Default – 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1)
- Fill up your details and login.
- Once you have access to your router setup, look for a UPnP or Forwarding tab and Enable UPnP.
- Save the changes and restart your router and your device. This should have solved your issue.
Rocket League Error 67: Uninstall Peerblock (PC only)
Uninstalling your Peerblock will also be able to get rid of the error that has been occurring for you guys. Many users did try it out and it did end up working for them. Since Peerblock does block some ports required by Rocket League it is highly likely that the error you are facing is mainly caused by this. Here’s what you need to do in order to uninstall it on your PC successfully.
- Press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box.
- In the dialog box type appwiz.cpl” and press Enter to open Programs and Features.
- Find PeerBlock/PeerGuardian in Programs & Features.
- Right-click on it and choose Uninstall.
- Once done restart you PC and launch the game once again.
Rocket League Error 67: How to Fix on Console
If you are experiencing this error only in Rocket League but not in other games, then this indicates that the issue is not from your end. But still, it’s better to take some steps to ensure a more stable console connection. Follow the below-given steps.
- Enable UPnP on your router.(Follow the steps we have given above)
- Refer to Psyonix’s connectivity issue Troubleshooting guide.
- Select your console and follow the steps that are given in that guide.
Hope the above-given steps will solve your Error 67 Rocket League so that you can continue playing the game. Do follow us for more such guides and update on our website GamesAdda.in.