Plant Vs Undead is one of the most popular games in the Philippines. There are plenty of users who are labeling it the replica of Plants vs Zombies. If you have already played Plants vs Zombies then you would not have any trouble playing Plant Vs Undead because the gameplay of this game is quite similar to the former game.
For the unversed, Plant Vs Undead needs you to build an army of plants in your gardens to take out the undead monsters. If you want to learn how to play this game then you must click on the link to get to know about Plant vs Undead beginner tips and tricks. As we have already mentioned above, this game is massively popular in the Philippines, fans want to know everything about PVU to PHP (Philippine Peso) converter and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
In this post, we will explain everything about PVU to PHP converter, including what it is, how to use it, and more. If you are interested to know everything about PVU to PHP converter then keep reading this post.
What Is PVU To PHP?
There are numerous reasons behind the popularity of PVU and one of them is it offers a lot of rewards that can be traded in both in-game marketplace and multiple exchanges for FIAT or other cryptocurrencies. At the time of writing this post, the PVU to PHP conversion rate is ₱6.10.
- 1 Plant Vs Undead (PVU) =₱0.76
To convert PVU into PHP and check the current conversion rate, I recommend you to visit the site Coinmarketcap.com. Once you visit the site, you simply need to enter the amount of PVU and select the preferred currency, you will be shown the current conversation rate.
What is Plant vs Undead or PVU Token?
The devs of Plant Vs Undead launched new digital coins in the Cryptocurrency market, PVU Token or Coin. With the help of these coins and tokens, players can earn a lot of rewards in various game modes.
How To Buy PVU Token?
To buy PVU Toke, you need to have either Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) for trading purposes. For the uninformed, users can’t purchase PVU coins or token them with cash. If you have not purchased PVU tokens or coins yet and want to buy them right now then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Install MetaMask wallet on your PC or Mobile from the official source.
- Once installed, connect it to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network where PVU runs.
- To connect it, you will need to go the Settings and add a new network by entering the following information:
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID: 56
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
- Now, you will need to used BNB to swap for PVU tokens as a transaction fee.
- For the unversed, BNB can easily be purchased from exchanges like Binance.
- Once you have successfully purchased BNB, you can withdraw them using MetaMask wallet at a low fee.
- You can exchange your BNB for PVU tokens or coins through PancakeSwap.
- If you are not getting any option to convert BNB into PVU then you must use this address: 0x31471e0791fcdbe82fbf4c44943255e923f1b794
- Once converted, you will be able to see PVU tokens on your MetaMask wallet.
- If you still are not seeing PVU tokens on your MetaMask wallet, you will have to add the token settings.
- In the Token settings, you will have to click on ‘MetaMask’ and then select ‘Custom Token’.
- Here’s the PVU token address that you will have to use: 0x31471e0791fcdbe82fbf4c44943255e923f1b794
How To Buy Seeds and Lands in Plant vs. Undead (PVU)
Buying seeds and lands in Plant vs Undead is straightforward. Those who don’t know the process must follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the Marketplace site by clicking on this link.
- Once you are on the site, log in using the MetaMask wallet
- Once logged in, add funds.
- Once added, you will be able to buy plants, land, and seeds using the PVU token and BNB tokens.
- Besides these items, you can also buy other assets available in the game by simply going to the ‘New Offering’ tab.
That’s all you need to know about PVU to PHP. For similar content, check out MIR4 DRACO To PHP Today’s Exchange Rate/Chart.