Are you facing a Login Error for PUBG New State? You aren’t the only one in that case. Many players have been waiting for the game to drop and as the release time finally comes to a close, the game develops server issues. Almost like Krafton just did a Forza Horizon 5. Luckily, there are easy enough fixes for this issue and I will help in listing them out. So, scroll down and find out how to fix the Login Error for New State.
How to fix PUBG New State Login Error?
- Firstly, keep turning the network connection on and off on your individual device.
- Make sure that there aren’t many devices connected to the same WiFi network.
- Next, try restarting the WiFi router to negate any connection issues.
- If this doesn’t work, try switching the connection from WiFi to Mobile Data.
- Try running speed tests to make sure that there is a stable network connection throughout.
- Also, do not forget to check if the game is up to date with all the latest patches. You can do this via your app store.
- You can also keep restarting the game repeatedly until you clear the issue.
- In theory, all of this should be able to fix the PUBG New State Login Error.
Update: The game launch has been delayed by a couple of hours as the devs try to fix all the teething issues. These include Server issues, Regional issues, and some others. Most of these are related to server load as the game has a massive fan following.
This is everything that you need to know about how to fix the PUBG New State Login Error. While you are here you can also have a look at the PUBG New State Not Available In This Region Error Fix.