PUBG New State users have been facing a High Ping Level issue. This is a pretty annoying issue for online gamers as it ruins the experience. Basically, your game experience becomes pretty laggy and you are left with a slow game experience. Luckily, there are a few fixes that you can try from your end. These are simple to follow and will solve any and all issues. Let’s find out how!
How to fix PUBG New State High Ping issue?
- Firstly, keep turning the network connection on and off on your individual device.
- Make sure that there aren’t many devices connected to the same WiFi network.
- Next, try restarting the WiFi router to negate any connection issues.
- If this doesn’t work, try switching the connection from WiFi to Mobile Data.
- Try running speed tests to make sure that there is a stable network connection throughout.
- Also, do not forget to check if the game is up to date with all the latest patches. You can do this via your app store.
- You can also keep restarting the game repeatedly until you clear the issue.
- In theory, all of this should be able to fix the PUBG New State High Ping Error.
- Change the server with the following steps:
- Completely exit the game and shut the app.
- Restart the app now and reselect the server by going to Settings.
- Inside settings, look for the Basic option.
- Now, look for the Connection tab and open it.
- Inside this click on the Select Server option and change the server options.
It is always good to have a Low Ping in PUBG New State. This ensures that you have a smooth connection and seamless game experience.
This is everything that you need to know about how to fix the High Ping issue in PUBG New State and get Low Ping. While you are here you can also have a look at PUBG New State Unable To Connect To Server Error Fix.