Genshin Impact is a role-playing game which has numerous quests, events, and challenges to complete. In Breadth of Wild, players are asked to cook recipes. To cook anything, ingredients have to be processed. There are plenty of players who have been struggling to process ingredients in Genshin Impact and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
How to Process Ingredients In Genshin Impact?
There are several ingredients which you will need in order to complete each recipe in Genshin Impact. Wild ingredients like Birds, Fish, and Flowers are available for free in the wild whereas there are food items like salt, flour and others than need to be processed.
You can find Fish in any water bodies whereas flowers and chickens (Birds) are available freely in the wild. All you have to do is explore the map and collect them on your journey in the Genshin Impact.
Steps To process Ingredients in Genshin Impact:
- Launch Genshin Impact on your Device. Go and look around and find a cooking pot.
- Once you find the pot, go close to it. Click on the Cook Option which appears when you go close to the pot.
- One new window will appear with several recipes. Click on the Chilly Like Icon on the top of your screen. Here are all the ingredients that you will require to cook any recipe.
- Select any one ingredient which you want to process, select the amount required, and click on the Cook button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- A small timer will appear on the item that you want to process. Wait until it’s processing. It can take few seconds to an hour to complete the process.
- Once the ingredient is processed you can use them to cook delicious recipes in Genshin Impact.
This is everything you need to know about how to process ingredients in Genshin Impact. Check out another article to know about all ascension materials required to upgrade Kujou Sara in Genshin Impact.