Genshin Impact has come up with a new character called Kujou Sara. She is also known as a ‘Tengu warrior‘ in the game. Sara is the adopted daughter of the Kujou Clan in Inazuma City. She works as a bodyguard of Baal the God of Eternity.
To upgrade Kujou Sara as soon as possible, players will have to gather some ascension materials. Here is a list of all the ascension materials that you will need to upgrade Kujou Sara.
Ascension Materials To Upgrade Kujou Sara:
All players will have to collect ascension materials — Vajrada Amethysts, gemstones (Electro, Silver, fragment, chunk), Amethysts, and Dendrobium at different levels in the Genshin Impact. These materials can be obtained very easily in the game.
- Mora is the game currency and you can earn them by various methods.
- Vajrada Amethysts can be obtained by taking down trounce domains like childe or you can find them near Modstadt.
- Dendrobium is red colored flowers in the Genshin Impact and you can find them on islands of Inazuma city.
- There are three different types of masks — broken, stained, and ominous. Collect them all while leveling up in the game.
- Storm Beads are introduced in Genshin Impact 2.1 Update. Players have to defeat the Thunder Manifestation on Seirai Island to farm Storm beads.
Here are all ascension materials to upgrade Kujou Sara in Genshin Impact:
You will have to collect different amounts of Mora, Dendrobiums, Storm Beads, vajrada Amethysts, and Masks at different levels in Genshin impact to upgrade Kujou Sara.
|Levels||Mora||Dendrobiums||Storm Beads||Vajrada Amethyst||Masks|
|20||20,000||3||–||1 Silver||3 Damaged|
|40||40,000||10||2||3 Fragments||15 Damaged|
|50||60,000||20||2||6 Fragments||12 Stained|
|60||80,000||30||8||3 Chunk||18 Stained|
|70||1,00,000||45||12||6 Chunk||12 Ominous|
|80||1,20,000||60||20||6 Gemstones||24 Ominous|
That is everything you need to know about Kujou Sara and all the ascension materials players need to collect in the game. Scaramouche from Genshin Impact 1.1 is back in Update 2.1. Check this article out on Scaramouche in update 2.1 to know more.