MIR4 is a massively popular play-to-earn game released for Mobile and PC. There are tons of people across the world who are playing it on a daily basis but many want to play MIR4 with their friends. Since it is a multiplayer game, a lot of players are having trouble adding friends to their friend’s list in MIR4 and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
This post will walk you through the process of adding or inviting friends to MIR4. Once you learn how to add friends in MIR4 then you will be able to enjoy this MMORPG with your besties. The best thing about this game is it lets you find nearby MIR4 players.
Also Read | How To Unban Your MIR4 Account?
Without any further ado, let’s get started.
MIR4 Multiplayer Guide: How To Play It With Friends
Adding or inviting friends in MIR4 is pretty simple. Those who don’t know the procedure must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Tap on the ‘Chat’ option located on the right side of the screen.
- From the chat window, tap on the profile picture of players who you want to add as your friends in MIR4.
- In a new pop-up window, tap on ‘View More’.
- Now, you will be shown details such as Power Score, PvP Status, Clan Names, Level, and more of the selected person.
- There, you will have to tap on the ‘Friend Request’ option to send him or her friend request.
- Once sent, you will have to wait until the request is accepted.
- Once accepted, you can play MIR4 with your friends.
Alternatively, you will have to copy the name of the friends with who you want to play MIR4 and go to the Clan tab. There will need to enter the name and tap on the friend’s name when appearings on the screen. Doing this will add that friend to your friend’s list in MIR4.
That’s everything you need to know about how to play MIR4 with friends.