Punishing Gray Raven (PGR) is the latest mobile action-role playing game that has taken the world of Gaming on fire. In our tier list guide, we have already ranked all characters available in PGR. If you are having trouble finding the best PGR characters then click on this link.
Have you downloaded PGR Global version? If you have not downloaded it yet then you can download its APK and OBB files by clicking on this link. There are tons of fans who want to reroll in the game but they don’t actually know how it works and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
Also Read | Punishing: Gray Raven (PGR) Gift Codes
How to Reroll In Punishing: Gray Raven (PGR)?
There are many PGR players who are still wondering should they reroll in PGR or not. If you too have the same question in your mind then you have come to the right place.
Similar to Genshin Impact, Punishing: Gray Raven is an action role-playing game and it does allow players to reroll. If you reroll in PGR, you can get the desired S-character in the game using a free Gacha currency that you have obtained as a free registration reward.
For the unversed, you can only reroll in PGR after completing the game’s tutorial. Once you have successfully completed the tutorial, you will obtain some free premium currency, allowing you to perform initial gacha pulls.
If you really want to reroll in Punishing: Gray Raven then you would not need to wait for a long time to perform a gacha pull as completing the game’s tutorial will take only 20 to 30 minutes.
Unlike Genshin Impact and Counter Side, rerolling does not play a major role in Punishing: Gray Raven. The reason why people would not opt for rerolling in PGR is the game itself provides a bunch of S-rank characters that you select after starting the game.
Here are all characters that you can select after installing the game:
- A girl with a saw.
- Machine gunner.
- Support with guns.
- A girl with a scythe.
However, if you don’t want to use any of the characters mentioned above then you can reroll in the game. If you don’t know how to reroll in Punishing: Gray Raven then follow the steps mentioned below.
- To perform a reroll in PGR, create a bunch of new accounts and delete the old game files.
- Use log-in to the game by using a new account and complete the game’s tutorial.
- Make sure to save enough gacha currency to draw characters from the beginner banners.
- Make sure not to use an S rank selector until you finish draws from the beginner banner in order to obtain a duplicate one.
- If you have obtained the desired S rank character from the beginner banner, continue playing the game and use the S rank selector for another S class character.
- If you have not obtained a worthy S rank selector then you will have to log out from the current account and then delete the game files.
- Once done, you will have to use another account to log in to the game and repeat the same process until you get the desired S-rank character.
That’s everything you need to know about how to reroll in Punishing: Gray Raven and get the desired S-rank character.