The most anticipated mobile action-role playing game titled Punishing: Gray Raven (PGR)’s global version has finally launched for both Android and iOS devices. Before its global version, PGR was first launched in China in 2019 and in Japan last year.
Ever since it was launched in China, there are tons of fans who have been impatiently waiting for PGR’s global version. Since the game has finally released for international users, tons of fans have already downloaded the game on their devices.
Also Read | Punishing Gray Raven Tier List (July 2021)
There are numerous fans who could not download Punishing: Gray Raven’s APK and OBB files as they don’t get the game when they search for the same on Google Play Store.
If you too are having trouble downloading APK and OBB files of Punishing: Gray Raven then don’t worry, we have got your back.
How To Download Punishing: Gray Raven’s APK + OBB Files
If you have not downloaded the APK and OBB files of the PGR then you can download them by clicking on this link.
(Note: The size of PGR APK and OBB files is 1.9 GB. Before you click on the downloading link, make sure you have enough empty storage on your device)
Once you have successfully downloaded the file, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below to install it on your Android device.
- First, download the APK and OBB files of PGR from the above link.
- Once downloaded, tap on the ZIP file to extract it.
- Once extracted, you will find both APK and OBB files in that ZIP file.
- Tap on the APK file to begin the installation process. (Make sure to enable the ‘Install from Unknown source’ option before you start the installation process).
- Once the game is installed, don’t open the game.
- Copy the OBB folder and paste it to the Android > OBB folder.
- Once done, you can play Punishing: Gray Raven on your Android device.
That’s everything you need to know about how to download and install PGR APK and OBB files on an Android device. While you are here, you might like to check out the latest PGR Gift codes.