Sushi can be made with any fish in Palia so you don’t have to worry a lot about where to find a particular fish for it and then to make it. However, it’s the recipe that will require a little work from your end. But, it is all worth it, as you can earn 126 gold in exchange for it and get 300 focus points. The Star quality Sushi gets sold for 229 gold and 450 focus points. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
How to Find Sushi Recipe in Palia
To find the Sushi recipe in Palia you have to use Glow Worm as bait and fish in any pond to obtain it. Once you get your hands on it, you have to gather the following ingredients and make sure you have the rest of the requirements to make it.
- Recipe Ingredients
- Dari Cloves
- Heat Root
- Sweet Leaf
- Any Fish
- Cooking Requirements
- Two Prep Stations
- Mixing Station
Now that you have all the things needed to make it, let’s proceed further.
How to Make Sushi Recipe in Palia
- To make or cook Sushi in Palia, you have to start by cooking at the first Prep Station.
- Then you have to press on Make and start cutting the ingredients.
- The next step is to cook Rice on the Stove.
- One Prep station will be for chopping ingredients and the other will be to place the final products.
- Once the Rice is done cooking, you have to then proceed to the Mixing Station by using the Ground Sweet Leaf and mixing it with the cooked Rice.
- Keep mixing items as they are ready from the Prep Station.
- And then once there are no more items left to be mixed, you will have your Sushi ready.
So that was all on how to find the Sushi Recipe and make it. We hope we helped you make that extra gold with this recipe. If you found this article helpful, you can also check out how to find and catch Void Ray in Palia.