Ooblets is a unique game by Glumberland which is available on Nintendo Switch, Epic store, and Xbox. The is a combination of farming, raising, and dancing. You earn items by defeating your opponent on a dance-off. As you raise your ooblets you might need to feed them the potion, but the question is where is the potion? In this article, you learn about how to make or get potion in Ooblets.
How to Make or Get Potion in Ooblets
Currently, there is no way to make a potion by yourself, but you can buy a potion that a witch has already made. Following these steps, you learn how to get them from her.
- First, you need to find Witch Wilba who stays in the Nullwhere’s marsh, first search for Creep Cultirst Spooky Steev.
- He’s in a skeleton costume, once you find him take right and walk to the end of the route.
- There you’ll see a hut and a witch “Witchy Wilba” whose hair is blue and she’s making a potion.
- Approach her and talk to her, she’ll tell you how she is not a scary being and townies don’t mind her because she gives them extra gembers.
- She also asks you if want to battle her or not, you can choose to battle by choosing “Let’s do it” or choose “Maybe later” to delay it.
- At the time of writing this article, there are only two available potions.
- Walk towards the table where clothes are drying.
- First is “Tincture of Tinying“, which requires two gembers for each potion.
- It’s an orange color potion that looks yellow on the table.
- This potion is used for making ooblets small or tiny.
- This second potion “Essence of Embiggening” requires you to have two gemmers and it’s a purple color potion that looks blue on the table.
- This potion can make your ooblets bigger.
In this article, you found out how to make or get a potion in Ooblets. If this helped you check out how to get captured general back in Evony.