If you are new to the game and not part of any alliance or part of a weak alliance then during server war and Kill Enemy events you get to face several high-level attackers, who attack your city to complete their tasks and get rewards. while doing that they also kill and capture your generals. In this article, you’ll find out how to get captured general back in Evony the King’s Return.
How to Get Captured General Back in Evony the King’s Return
Pay the Price
- Open your game and go to “Shrine“, click on it, and you’ll see a “Save” Option.
- Inside it you’ll see all your dead and captured generals, you can check by scrolling on the right side.
- Below the general figure that has been captured you’ll see the number of gems that you need to pay, you can pay it to get him/her back.
- The number of gems required decreases with time.
- Price amount may differ with the level and color of general too.
Persuade the Capturer
- You can talk to him/her and ask for them to release your general.
- They can do three things to your general, first, they can keep them for a few days, they can execute them or release them.
- If they execute them, then generals will come back to your Shrine for revival.
Wait for Sometime
- Last and probably the cheapest and easiest way is to wait.
- Your general will automatically get released after a few days.
Thing to Remember
- If your defense is strong, you can capture the general of your attacker too.
- Generals can only be captured if Shrine is at level 15.
- If the capturer’s Main city gets broken, all captured generals are released.
- Price is paid in gems and received in gold.
- In an alliance war, only the initiator and defender general can get captured.
These are all the ways through which you can get your captured general back in Evony the King’s Return. Check out best defense generals.