MLB The Show 21 is the latest sports game that has taken the world of gaming on fire but there are certain issues that yet to be fixed. There are players who reported that they are unable to play MLB The Show 21 due to crashing and freezing issues on both PS and Xbox consoles.
If you too are having these issues while playing MLB The Show 21 on PS4 and PS5 then don’t worry we have come up with solutions that might resolve these issues temporarily. Before we teach you how to fix MLB The Show 21 keeps crashing issue, let me tell you that this error might be happening because of the following reasons.
- The game’s save data could be corrupted.
- The console needs to be restarted.
- If your NAT type is not open then it could lead to a crashing issue.
Without any further ado, let’s fix MLB The Show 21 keeps crashing issue.
How To Fix MLB The Show 21 Keeps Crashing Issue
Corrupted Save Data Problem
As we have mentioned above, you might be having this frustrating error because of the corrupted save data. If you are playing MLB The Show 21 on PS and want to delete your saved data then follow the given steps:
- Go to PS Settings.
- Select Storage and Click on Saved Date
- Select MLB The Show 21
- Click on Options on Controller
- There you will find the Delete button
- Now, select the saved data files
- Doing this will delete your local saved data.
If you are having MLB The Show 21 keeps crashing issue on Xbox and you think that this could be fixed by deleting the game’s saved data file then follow the given steps.
- Press the Xbox button.
- Select My Games on Apps.
- Select See all and click on Games.
- After selecting MLB The Show 21, press the Manu button on Controller.
- Now, select Manage Game and add-ons.
- Click on Saved Data and select the Delete option to delete your local saved data.
Once done, restart the console and resynch your saved games to the cloud. Check if this solved the keeps crashing issue in MLB The Show 21.
Restart Your Console
This is one of the basic yet useful ways to fix a lot of issues in a game. To restart your Console, you simply need to hold the power button until the console turns off. Once turned off, unplug the power cord and wait for a few minutes, and plug it back. Now, you will have to turn on the Console.
To check whether your NAT Type is open or not, you will have to head to Settings > Network Settings > NAT Type. If it is not open then you can keep these ports open: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix MLB The Show 21 keeps crashing and freezing issue. If none of the above-mentioned methods fixed this issue then you will have to wait until the developer patches everything up.