Are you searching for a guide on How To Get Tickets Micro Converters In Bee Swarm Simulator? If yes then you have landed at the right place. In this article, you will not only know What Are Micro Converters In Bee Swarm Simulator but will also learn how to get it without the need for tickets. As a player, this converter will be a great help to you in In Bee Swarm Simulator. So without further delay let’s get started with this guide.
What Are Micro Converters In Bee Swarm Simulator?
The Micro Converter is an inventory item that was added in the 4/5/2019 update. This converter acts like an instant converter that has no need for tickets and has a significantly shorter cooldown and is portable. When you use this it instantly converts all pollen in the player’s bag into honey. It is quite convenient to have all the pollen in your bag converted instantly into honey.
The amount of honey that you will receive from a micro-converter is not affected by their Convert Rate. But the amount of honey will be affected by Honey Per Pollen. You have a maximum of 15 micro converters in your inventory at a particular time. To add more micro converted in your inventory you will have to make a purchase from the Robux packs. This is obtained from guests or from opening certain Ornament Presents.
Also Read | Roblox Ro-Ghoul Codes (February 2021)
How To Get Tickets Micro Converters In Bee Swarm Simulator in 2021?
There are multiple ways in which you can obtain tickets miro converters in Bee Swarm Simulators. We have mentioned these methods to help you guys make the best of use of these converters to convert your pollen into honey.
- You may obtain them after defeating some Mobs such as Rhino Beetle, Mantis, Werewolf, Tunnel Bear, Coconut Crab, Certain Chicks, or Aphids. (Rarely dropped by these mobs)
- Can also be obtained by completing Black Bear’s Star Jelly quests and Black Bear’s Mythic Egg quests
- Also obtained by completing Spirit Bear’s Quests.
- Complete 10, 30, 70, 155, 170, 215, and 270 Brown Bear quests which will reward an additional 5 micro-converters, and completing 80 will reward an additional 10 micro-converters.
- Redeem Code: ClubConverters.
- Redeem Code: 1MLikes
- Get rare gifts from festive gifts
- Get a reward from Wind Shrine.
- Matching a pair of micro-converters in Memory Matches.
- Rare but can be obtained through a Cub Buddy gift in increments of 1 or 5.
- A token behind Black Bear in between the Red HQ and the Windy Bee Gate. (Only during Ready Player Two Event)
- Collect drops from Stockings.
Also Read | Roblox Tower Defense Simulator Codes
Methods To Get Micro Converter In Bee Swarm Simulator (Expired)
These methods below are no longer eligible and do not work.
- Completing Egg Hunt quests.
- Opening the Shady Present gave 24 micro-converters and other items.
- Redeeming Codes (Expired):-
With the above-mentioned ways, you can get tickets Micro converter while playing Bee Swarm Simulator. By chance you do not have any pollen in your bag you will receive a message saying ” You Need Pollen To Use Micro Converter”. With this, you do not have to keep checking your inventory and using up your converter without your knowledge. While here also read our article on How To Redeem Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes.