Bee Swam Stimulator players love discovering a life-spanning environment where they can gather pollen, fight deadly wasps, and protect their hive. They can also play with other players in three game modes, along with co-op and PvP on a split-screen.
As we all know, in Bee Swam Stimulator, tickets are an inventory feature with a simple bee face and a type of in-game currency that players can utilize to ramp up the blender process. However, players can buy stuff such as gumdrops, stingers, and royal jellies. It is also used to buy items from the Ticket Tent, including certain Event Bees, gold eggs, star treats, and a cub buddy.
To avail these items and leverage the other benefits of tickets in the game we’ll help you get them as fast as possible.
Also Read | Chamet Free Coins Hack
How To Get Tickets In Bee Swarm Simulator?
Listed below are the multiple ways by which players can get the tickets faster in Bee Swarm Simulator.
- You can get the tickets as an incentive for securing badges. Accumulating badges will offer you 5 tickets for meriting Cadet badges, 10 tickets for bagging Hotshot badges, 15 tickets for earning Ace badges, 25 tickets for grabbing Master badges, and 40 tickets for earning Grandmaster badges.
- Simply purchase the tickets from the Ticket Shop, placed outside the Mountain Top Shop.
- Quite occasionally, when harvesting pollen, flowers produce a ticket token rather than a honey token or a treat token. The base chance is about 1/1000 (0.1 percent) but it improves with Loot Luck.
- Extracting pollen from sparkles can generate tickets, either from faces or fireflies.
- Many bears offer tickets as prizes for undertaking quests.
- There’s a shot to earn a ticket as a bonus for destroying the mob. The possibility varies on the category of the mob as well as on your Loot Luck, though Tunnel Bear, Stump Snail and King Beetle are assured to offer tickets upon failure. Wild Windy Bee can also generate ticket tokens.
- A typical drop from a meteor.
- Ticket tokens are buried in different locations such as on the top of the massive pineapple tree, on the back of the red HQ, on the cloud just above the pumpkin patch and pine tree, on the narrow ledge between the lion bee gate and the brave bee gate, behind the red shoulder guard of the bear gate, on the entryway just above mother bears area, on the roof of the ant gate, behind the honey dispenser, below the basic bee gate, in the blue maze.
Redeeming several active codes:
- Bopmaster (Gives 5 tickets).
- Cog (Gives 5 tickets).
- Buying them from the Robux Shop.
- 1MLikes (Gives 1 ticket + other stuff).
- Wax (Gives 5 tickets + other stuff).
- 38217 (Gives 5 tickets).
- Crawlers (Gives 5 tickets).
- Roof (Gives 5 tickets).
- Connoisseur (Gives 5 tickets).
- Discord100k (Gives 3 tickets + other stuff).
- Wink (Gives 5 tickets + other stuff).
- As a drop from Stockings.
- 100 tickets will be released on the 25th catch.
- Bursting a regular, unusual, epic, iconic, majestic, or festive sprout also produces ticket tokens. (The rarer the sprout, the more tickets it will generate)
- Honeystorms at times hatch ticket tokens.
- The Wealth Clock gives tickets each hour if you interact with it, which increases gradually every hour, terminating at the fifth hour (1 ticket first time, 2 second time, 3 third time, 4 fourth time, and 5 fifths time and onwards).
- Snowbear usually issues tickets upon the loss. The ticket quantity provided differs on the level of the Snowbear.
- As an unusual drop from Festive Gifts.
- Earning them from Memory Match.
- As a Cub Buddy gift.
- Upon capture, the Commando Chick will often release 1 ticket.
Now you know from where to get the maximum tickets, so be aware and mindful during the game.
Also Read | Daily Coin Master Free Spins And Links