Hitman 3 Multiplayer, Modes & VR Guide: What You Can Expect From The Game Modes In Hitman 3?
Hitman 3 is set to be launched today (February 2021). Check this guide to know all about upcoming Hitman 3 modes, multiplayer, and VR.
Hitman 3 is back again with Agent 47 with a new assignment has launched on February 20, 2021. The game will be launching to but with past missions being brought to the next-gen bundle alongside virtual reality support and more. It is extremely necessary to understand certain aspects of the game.
Hitman 3 Modes can be quite confusing if you are a new player or someone who used to play and is back again to give a try to the game. And if you are looking for information on various modes and how multiplayer works then you are at the right place. Here’s everything in our guide that you will need to know some of the key features of the game. We will tell you all about Hitman 3 Modes, Multiplayer & VR.
Hitman 3 Game Modes, Multiplayer & VR
Hitman 3 Multiplayer
Hitman 3 won’t be having a multiplayer this time at the launch. If you are familiar with the previous games then you can expect to not see 1v1 Ghost Mode and the co-op Sniper Assassin challenges this time. There also seems the possibility that Hitman 3 won’t be adding Multiplayer.
Hitman 3 Modes
As we mentioned above there is not gonna be any multiplayer in this launch. Hence the below-listed modes are strictly single-player.
- Campaign:- In this game mode you will be getting standard missions that will lead you through various aspects of the game’s story and locales.
- Elusive Targets:- Here you will be getting a unique target that you are supposed to track down and kill. You won’t be able to take any help from the HUD or 47’s preternatural senses.
- Escalations:- This setting is quite interesting as the missions will be multiplayer and the contracts will keep on changing and developing as you progress in the game. The contracts and targets will keep getting difficult and complicated. You will definitely like this Hitman 3 Mode.
- Contracts:- In this mode, you will have to pick any target you want and will have to set out to kill it. Once you have eliminated your target you can further challenge others and beat your score on the same contract.
- Sniper Assassin:- The game is incomplete without a sniper assassin mode to explore form. You are bound to love this Hitman 3 mode. Make sure to eliminate your target without alarming or getting detected by them.
Hitman 3 VR
VR will take the gaming experience to a whole new level. You can go ahead and experience Hitman 3 in Vr. But there’s just one downside to the VR mode. Since this is available in a PSVR only PlayStation owners will be able to get the VR mode. If you have a PlayStation do go ahead and enjoy this exclusive VR treatment you will definitely enjoy the game more.
And with this, we will be ending our article on Hitman 3 Modes, Multiplayer & VR. Keep following us on GamesAdda.in for more such information.