Ash, Halo, and Omni are three Ancient Astronauts that every ExoMiner player desires, as they bring great buffs of x40 to x50 Transport Speed, Mining Speed, and Load Capacity. If you wish to add these Astronauts to your collection. Then keep reading this guide on how to get Ash in ExoMiner. Also, learn how to get Halo and Omni.
Where to Find Ash in ExoMiner and How to Get It
Currently, there is no method to obtain them free of cost in the game. You have to purchase their respective packs with real currency. If you are comfortable with spending actual money, then keep reading this guide and learn to buy them. Without any further delay, let us now jump to the steps.
- Launch this game on your Android or iOS device.
- Press the cart-like icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down till you find the Ancient Astronauts section. Under that first pack is Astropack I. And below that pack is mentioned its price.
- Price will differ from country to country based on your country’s currency value and other aspects.
- If you scroll left in the Ancient Astronauts section. You will find Halo and then Omni. All of which cost the same in many countries.
- Now that you have decided to purchase it. Tap on the price button below the pack. It will show you several payment methods, like Netbanking, UPI, Redeem code, wallet, and more. Choose whichever payment method you prefer and complete the transaction.
- It is recommended to turn on your Cloud Save. So that you don’t lose data even after deleting the application.
- To turn on Cloud Save. Tap on the Settings icon from the main screen upper left corner.
- You will see the Cloud Save button there. Tap to turn it On.
Hopefully, this guide on how to get Ash in ExoMiner was knowledgeable for you. If it was, then skim our other guides like how to Refine ores and get Relics in this game.