Maguu Kenki is a new boss added in Genshin Impact 1.6 update. It is located in the Serpent’s head in Inazuma and was located in Twinning Isle in Golden Apple Archipelago. Defeat Maguu Kenki in Genshin Impact to claim drops full of artifacts and ascension materials for various characters.
Maguu Kenki takes three minutes to respawn. Understand all the abilities and weaknesses of Maguu Kenki to give to beat this boss in Genshin Impact.
How To Defeat Maguu Kenki In Genshin Impact?
Before getting into a fight, it is very important for every player to be know all the weaknesses and abilities of Maguu Kenki. Go through this guide and plan your strategy accordingly to win the Maguu Kenki boss fight in Genshin Impact.
Weakness of Maguu Kenki in Genshin Impact:
Since Maguu Kenki has no specific weakness, it is a little difficult to beat Maguu Kenki in Genshin Impact. The only key to win the fight against Maguu Kenki is by having good stamina and health throughout the battle in Genshin Impact.
Abilities of Maguu Kenki in Genshin Impact:
- Cryo: Creates crystalline spikes, deal with Anemo and Cryo damage.
- Dash: It creates an afterimage
- Exploding Mask: Summons a large oni mask at the player’s position
- Flowing Water: Slashes three times, following the player’s current location.
- Frost Dive: Second Cryo sword will be out before the boss thrusts both swords into the ground and deal Cryo damage.
- Shadowrush: Enters Iai stance and head toward the player while drawing its sword.
- Oni Mask: Uses several Oni Masks for its protection in Boss fight.
- Oushi no Omote (Protective Mask): Help to protect from ranged attacks if not performing any other attack
- Pushing Mask: Oni mask in front of it before pushing it forward to deal damage.
- Slash: slash 3 times at players.
- Taunt: Clench and raise its fist to taunt its opponent. It is vulnerable to attacks while in this state.
- Whirlwind Slash: Enters Iai stance and charges for a while before quickly slashing around itself once.
- Phantom: Consecutive Slash: The boss will move away to bring phantom close to his spot. Both will have a fight in a circle and doge the attack from Maguu Kenki in Genshin Impact.
- Phantom: Whirlwind Slash: Stay away from the Whirlwind slash to not to get pulled by it.
- Phantom: Flowing Water: Try dodging it just by running along with it.
Once you successfully defeat the Maguu Kenki in Genshin Impact, you will be given materials like Shivada Jade, Vayuda Turquoise, Marionette Core, and a lot of artifacts viz, Berserker set, Gladiator’s Finale set, Instructor’s set, Lucky Dog set, Wanderer’s Troupe set as a reward.
That’s everything you need to know about Maguu Kenki boss fight in Genshin impact. Read another article on where to find Amakuma fruit in Genshin Impact.