Genshin Impact is one of the most popular fantasy adventure games available on various platforms with crossplay. Though it is available on various platforms surprisingly it still doesn’t have an option to switch between windowed and full screen mode inside the game. Are you wondering now how to switch between both modes and play your favorite Genshin Impact in full screen mode? Do not worry as we have you covered. In this article, we have covered two easy methods to do the same.
So without any further ado, let us get started with our guide on how to full screen (Borderless Mode) Genshin Impact.
Here Is How To Play Genshin Impact In Full Screen Mode
There are two methods to play Genshin Impact on full screen. Either you get Steam on your Pc or just press Alt+ Enter when you land on the main page to switch between windowed and full screen mode. Sadly, this second method does not work for all PCs and hence going for the first method can be the most reliable way for you.
Let us see the steps to full screen Genshin Impact using Steam on your PC:
- Open Steam on your pc. If you don’t have Steam then simply install it and make an account.
- Once you are on Steam, click on ‘Add Game‘ from the bar on the top of your screen and then select ‘Add a non-Steam game to my library’.
- On the next screen click on Browse and then search for ‘Genshinimpact.exe’ and select it.
- Now hit the Open button and hit on Add selected program.
- Now head to set launch options and type ‘-popupwindow’ and click on the ok button, then launch the game
This is everything you need to know about how to play full screen in Genshin Impact. Check out another article on how to change email in Genshin Impact.