Call Of Duty Mobile (CODM) has successfully kept all its players engaged in the game with its new updates and events. The CODM is back with all the exciting events and battles in its season 4 Spurned and Burned. The latest event tasks players to unlock Class Chip.
Ever since the new event started, tons of COD Mobile players have been having trouble unlocking Class Chip and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
How To Get Class Chip In CODM?
Call of Duty Mobile has launched its season 4 Spurned and Burned with lots of new updates and numerous seasonal events. All players are trying their best to get hands-on with the new events in the season to get maximum rewards in the game.
There is a new seasonal event called Gold Or Nothing in CODM which has several small tasks that every player has to complete. Unlocking Class Chip in COD Mobile is straightforward. However, if you don’t know how it is done then follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Start with Classic Battle Royale Match in CODM.
2) Get your character well equipped with the preferred class and get on the field.
3) Check out the map and look for purple dots on the map. Once you find them follow the map and reach there.
4) These purple dots are the location of the class chip in the Call Of Duty Mobile. Once you get the Class Chip it will help you to boost your base class.
5) Use the Class Chip that you got 3 times in the match to complete the mission.
6) Now you are free to collect the reward and move to the next mission in the event.
That’s everything you need to know about how to unlock the class chip in Call Of Duty Mobile. Check another article on how to get a backstabber medal in CODM.