V Badge in Free Fire can only be given to players who participate in major tournaments and join Garena’s partner program. This verified badge proves that you are either a professional player or a known FF content creator.
These are two main reasons why most Free Fire players don’t have V Badge in their profile. Since all players can’t be pro players and be selected by Garena, we have found a code that can get you V Badge in Free Fire for free.
Yes, you read that right! You can add this V Badge to your Free Fire profile without playing any major tournament. Want to learn how? Well, keep reading this post till the end
How To Add Free Fire V Badge Symbol By Copy Pasting A Code
The reason why tons of FF players often search for ways to add the V Badge symbol in their profile or custom room name is it is quite difficult to join Garena’s partner program and have millions of subscribers on a YouTube channel.
Instead of scratching your heads to join Garena’s partner program, we have a V Badge symbol code that you will have to add to your profile. Don’t know how to add this symbol to the FF profile? Well, we have a step-by-step guide covering the same in the easiest possible.
- First, open Free Fire on your smartphone.
- Tap on the profile icon, which can be found in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Pencil (edit) icon as shown in the below video.
- Doing this will open a new window, you will have to tap on the pencil icon, located into the Signature tab, which has ‘I Love You Free Fire’ written in it.
- You simply need copy this code [b][c][ffd319]Ⓥ[i][FF0000] and paste it in the Signature text box.
- Once pasted, tap on the OK button and head back to the Profile area.
- Now, you will see the FF V Badge symbol has been successfully added to your profile.
That’s everything you need to know about how to add Free Fire V Badge symbol by copy-pasting a single code.