Battleground Mobile India (BGMI) has been in the news ever since it launched in India on July 2nd, 2021. The first season of BGMI is about to end and that’s the reason why fans started searching for the release date of BGMI season 2. If you too are curious to know when is BGMI season 2 coming then don’t worry, we have got you everything covered.
This post will not only discuss the BGMI season 2 release date but also the rewards, modes, and events that the upcoming season will feature.
BGMI Season 2 Release Date: When is BGMI S2 Coming?
The 1st season of BGMI is most likely to come to an end on September 16th, 2021. According to media reports, the second season of BGMI is scheduled to release between September 17th to September 19th, 2021. If there is any change in the exact release date of the upcoming BGMI season, we will update this post.
BGMI Season 2 Features
The reason why fans are quite excited about BGMI season 2 is it will add a new mode ‘Cell Matrix’. Notably, this mode is a bit similar to Ancient Secret mode, which we have already witnessed in PUBG Mobile last year. Besides this, players will be able to buy the Elite Royale Pass for 360 UC and Elite Plus Royale Pass for 960 UC only.
Once the new season of BGMI is released, fans are going to witness a lot of unique and stunning outfits, weapon and vehicles skins.
BGMI Season 2 Rewards
There are multiple tier rewards that players will get once the new season is launched — Bronze, Silver, Diamond, Crown, and Ace.
- Bronze Tier — Players will be given 200 Silver fragments for free as a reward.
- Siler Tier — Those who reach Silver tier in the season 2 of BGMI will be given 400 silver fragments, which can be used to buy outfits, skins and other in-game items.
- Diamond Tier — Players reaching Diamond tier will be given Groza skin as a reward. Besides this skin, players will also get 1000 silver fragments for free.
- Crown Tier — Once player reach Crown tier, he or she will be given three Rating Protection Cards to prevent any negative tier ranking points. Apart from this, they will also get 1300 silver fragments, Crown exclusive Team Entry effect and C1S2 Crown Name Tag.
- Ace Tier — Ace is the most prominent tier in BGMI. Once you reach this tier, you will be given 4200 tier points to get into the Ace league. Besides this, you will also receive a colorful parachute, 1600 silver fragments, Ace exclusive team-up special effect, C1S2 Ace Title and C1S2 Name Tag.
That’s all you need to know about BGMI Season 2 release date, rewards and new features.