It’s been over a week since the early access of Battlegrounds India Mobile and players have encountered multiple glitches. While some fans are annoyed, players should know that is why they released the early access and not the full game.
Let’s see how to fix the glitches and bugs using the “Repair” feature in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI).
How To Fix Bugs And Glitches Using In Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)
One of the easiest ways to fix any glitches or bugs in BGMI is by using the Repair feature. Follow the below-mentioned steps to run the “Repair” feature
- After launching the game click on the button on the bottom right and you will get a pop-up menu
- In the pop-up menu, you will see the “settings” option, click on it
- Press the log out button on the bottom left and then press ok to log out.
- After that you will see the launch screen of the game again, on the right you will see a “Repair” option.
- Press the “repair” button and restart the game. After restarting the bugs and glitches will be fixed hopefully.
One of the most talked-about glitches was players not being able to download maps. Many players have seen the ping get very high suddenly without any specific reason. Players are also facing some audio issues. As we already said this is the reason the early access was released and not the full version.
Krafton is analyzing all these problems carefully and has promised the full version of Battlegrounds Mobile India won’t have any such issues. As of now, there hasn’t been any official announcement regarding the full version release but many are speculating it will be released before mid-July.
Following these steps should fix almost all the glitches and bugs in Battlegrounds Mobile India. In case you are still facing some issues you can always refer to our BGMI fix bugs article.